You are here

I Hope that I haven't Offended anyone....

stepwitch's picture

I found this website a few days ago, and have commented alot. I try to keep an upbeat personality thru joking or saying little witty things. I am not degreed in psychology, I can only say what has worked/not worked in my experiences.

I hope that I have made a few of you feel as empowered as I have been made to feel. Now, at this particular moment, my Switch is gone and out of my hair, yes this is a good (no, it's a great)feeling, but I am wondering how long it will take, before I am found to be in the wrong.

Should I continue to reply to posts? Please, please, please let me know how yall feel.

sarahbernheart's picture

STAY!!!!!

“You will never be on top of the world
if you try to carry it on your shoulders.”

pissedoffinNC.'s picture

I already like you because of your screen name.. LOL stay though.. your input is appreciated here.

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-Joshua J. Marine

stressedoutsm's picture

Another point of view is always welcome by me-your input is valuable!

Colorado Girl's picture

it's a public forum and you can say whatever you want. For me, if you offend me, I'll most likely let you know. Smile I am a big believer in getting different points of view. The most valued friendships I have in my life are with those who will tell me how it is and when I'm acting foolish.

If your intentions are to offend, I say don't post...but if your intentions are to help someone, go for it.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

stepwitch's picture

I really - really - really wished I had this forum a few years ago. I will continue to post!! I feel LOVED !!! Colorado girl, thank you for letting me know that you will tell me if I am offensive, I never would want to hurt anyone's feelings. I have a tendency to say what I think. It really helps to get different points of view.

This is what I want everyone to know about me - I believe that we should not wait for anyone to make us happy. Find happiness within - it will radiate! Know your goals - achieve them step by step until you reach them. KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE!!!!! Death will be here before you know it. My goal in life is to help one person at a time to breathe better before they die. Be Compassionate!! Love your neighbors!!
(Spoken like a true hospice nurse)

Stepwitch
Thank you Disney for portraying a positive image on all stepmothers!!!!

dpowers's picture

i need all the help i can get!!!! and hoping to get to help others..

Monica's picture

dont even think about going anywhere! we planned a road trip!

You are an awesome person and everyone has enjoyed the hell outta you so far. Your opinoin matters to us!

Besides, you were here for me and CG's catfight weren't you? If we're still here, so are you! lol

"It's always darkest before it turns absolutely pitch black."
- Paul Newman

evilsm's picture

That we all can use different opinions. Hopefully we will all be able to draw from your experiences and get the switches out of our hair too! lol

~Evil

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius

Sasha's picture

You're a hoot and I get a kick out of reading your responses!

Sarah101's picture

Keep up the great writing and humor my friend! We're all in the same boat here. Our voices provide a public service...yessssir.....

Think of all the business were taking from mental health providers and drug companies! Instead of popping pills and visiting multiple therapists, we can come here!

And we stimulate the ecomony too. Think of all those apartments and rooms that are now rented by our adult children! And all that food that they now buy, plus the higher car insurance premiums too.

...So keep it up everyone--our country NEEDS us! Wink

Sita Tara's picture

You really got me thinking because I reply to a lot and have only been here a few months myself. But...

We're all in the same boat. I think I respond more than blog because I am always complaining about my issues in this blended family and it's nice to support others and help them rather than conitinue to recount the things that make me frustrated. Although I do a bit of that in my responses!

Please continue to stay. I have added you to the other muses I have found here for my plays!
Peace, love, and red wine

gobbism's picture

I like the idea of being the good witch too!

Yes, we are gravely misrepresented and we need your input because you are one of us

GABBA GABBA HEY!!!