You are here

Husband finally coming to his senses?

Elizabeth's picture

I think we might have made a mini breakthrough, at last. Husband told me yesterday that SD14 will probably only be with us three or four months. In other words, if I can just hold out that long everything will be better. He's going to let her go live with BM when school year is out.

Is it wrong to be so happy about this? SD has caused nothing but turmoil in our house. If everything doesn't revolve around her, she's not happy. None of us enjoy spending time with her, including husband. He has really detached from the situation and is, I feel, just biding his time as well.

I feel drained by the whole situation and sad to be happy. Know what I mean?

sarahbernheart's picture

Just hold on for those months, I know that my BF has his younger kids for a week every other week during the summer, and they come and stay at my house! so I grit my teeth each week, (although they are not rotten no one does any work in the house.) I am doing laundry and cleaning and keeping things orderly. BF wants happiness for his kids while they are there and does not do much about them ...I think this year will be a little different! But I am always happy when school starts!!! I used to feel guilty but not anymore!
dont worry be happy!!