You are here

Holiday BS

Just human's picture

So SD has been extraordinarily rude and inappropriate (verbally aggressive) and I DO NOT WANT HER IN MY HOUSE. I wouldn't put it past her to steal/break my things, scratch my car, be verbally aggressive, my DH is worried she will be physically aggressive towards me too. My DH wants his son for Christmas and has made it clear that the SD can't come to our house until they go through family counseling. The ex is saying he can only have both or none of the kids for Christmas. My DH calls me and says looks like we have to take her to court and then says he doesn't have time. Anyone else go through this BS before?

Just human's picture

He is supposed to get the kids every other Christmas. They live in different states and sometime different countries. DH has not been able to see his kids in 2 years because of military duty overseas.

hereiam's picture

Never once did we have my SD on Christmas or any holiday for that matter. Made my holidays all that much more enjoyable.

Just human's picture

DH is fully supportive. We have been trying to get them or at least SD in family counseling and they won't. BM has out right documented she won't separate the kids on Christmas. I think DH is going to have to go to court. Hopefully this will all go in his favor. This is ridiculous. You can't tell someone you ruined their life, destroyed their relationship w their dad and call you a home wrecker and all of a sudden everything is ok all of a sudden and then go to that person's home. No way, not in my home, not during my holiday time.

Just human's picture

SD claimed to be suicidal a year ago. DH told BM to take her to mental health and she never did. BM is crazy so is SD because of BM.

jumanji's picture

So - what did DAD do besides call Mom when his child was (possibly) suicidal? Dad's no peach if the answer is nothing.