You are here

Get your ass out!!!!!!

goincrazy.com's picture

I can't take it anymore

Usually, I'm posting about SD15, not this time! SD20 and her 2 kids live with us (started as an emergency situation, then after she moved in told us she was 5 months pregnant- she's tiny and was not showing at all....we were livid) needless to say SD 20 her 3 year old and almost 1 year old live in our house and make everyone miserable. She doesn't watch her kids, either they are crying, ruining something or she is screaming at them-I'm not exaggerating. She broke up with the drug addict father so now she is at our house EVERYDAY, morning, night, non-stop. we get no break from her or her kids.......fuck my life.

She is selfish, immature and has NO BUSINESS being a parent to 1 child let alone 2. And we have to sit back and watch her horrible parenting skills-we say stuff, she doesn't care. She thinks she knows it all. She doesn't help clean, do laundry (towels etc) vacuum, mop floors,dust, clean the bathroom NOTHING, has no responsibility FDH tells her to do stuff she doesn't do it. She lets her kids go wild and doesn't watch them while she's on her lap top or laying on the couch.

I'm not a F*ing maid and I'm sure the hell not cleaning up after another adult and their f"ing kids!!!!! (and I went on strike a month ago!!)

*just venting here*

Want to know a few examples????

LAst week she left her 3 year old outside when she came home, he climbed the fence and was in the neighbors pool (3 ft deep). My daughter made him put a lifejacket on and he was swimming over there, She had NO IDEA!!! He could've drowned!! Why is my 8 year old who was playing with her friend taking the responsibilty to take care of her 3 year old bc his mom doesn't watch him.???? So f'd up, my FDH barged in her room and was yelling at her telling her her son is in the neighbors pool and could've drowned bc she's not watching him! She didn't even care, she was pissed my FDH yelling woke the baby up from her nap.... :jawdrop: WOW. Oh yea, and her kids are ALWAYS sick. UGH!!!!

Another example?
I walk in from lunch with my friend yesterday, Her 3 year old had his pants down with his little weiner out in the back yard and was by himself...we have no fence!!! WTF??? I walk in the back door like " hello?? did you know he is out here with his pants down?? And.....There's the baby at the top of the steps!!!! No mom in sight! the baby has already fallen down a few stairs months ago while we were at work bc she wasn't being watched by her mother. Her parenting skills are atrocious! I could go on for days!!!! I'll spare you the rest.

WELL I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

I went up to my room and closed the door, feeling miserable that I'm in this situation and how the hell did this happen? The baby screams and cries all the time, the baby was screaming for atleast 20 min. She just left her crying on the floor............FDH comes in the room and was like " F*** I can't take that crying anymore!!!" I just looked at him and FREAKED OUT-

"why the hell are you, I and BD locked up in our room with the window AC on and the tv volume up bc we can't take listening to her yell at her kids or her kids crying all the time???????" We have the entire house and here we are. How f'd up is this" and I finally told him " How much are you willing to sacrifice bc you don't want to be the asshole dad?? BC our relationship is on the line I can't do this anymore, When I come home from work and I know she's home, I don't even want to come home anymore, They are causing stress and tension for everyone in the house and I'm sick of being miserable in our home. She doesn't help with shit, doesn't watch her kids and has NO consideration or respect for anyone in this house and I'm done. Either give her a move out date or I'm getting my own apartment"!!!!!

I was damn serious and I'm at my breaking point, Damn that felt good. It it's not just me bitching, this was a serious conversation and Her ass has got to go, either her or me, and I'll be fine with either choice you make.

So....we had to compromise- Originally he told her when she's done with school she will have to move out.......Ummmmm thats way to long and she's been milking that shit. So we decided the end of spring semester in MAy, no if's and or but's and if she has no where to go thats on her bc she has 9 months to figure her shit out. Her last day of spring semester is the last day she is in our home.

He called his ex and told her what our plan was and said SD20 is gonna call you about how awful we are, thats fine, we can't take it anymore she is ruining my relationship with goincrazy and we want our own lives, it's time for her to grow up- it was her decision to have 2 kids and if she's adult enough to do that then shes adult enough to get her own place, be a responsible parent and not rely on everyone else, and if exwife has a problem with it then SD20 and her kids can move in with her!!! Surprisingly, his ex agreed and said she's been telling her to move out for awhile bc she is an adult (apparently SD20 has been complaining about living in our house- ungrateful bitch). She said she can go apply for emergency assistance and doesn't blame us for our decision. And doesn't care if SD20 calls her crying she will tell her the same thing. (doesn't matter anyway, but atleast we are on the same page for once)

So SD20 is gonna be a big bitch to everyone and cry and pout that we kicked her out- I do not care, I'm the biggest bitch }:) And while it's not soon enough for her to get her and her cryin ass kids out, we have a move out date and it's less than a year! And it was also made VERY clear under NO circumstances will she be moving back. FDH says 2 years is more than enough and he did his part. It's time to move on!!!

I can hardly wait!!! woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!!!

newsmom's picture

Just imagining your situation raised my blood pressure. Bless your heart for having to deal with it as long as you have!

Jsmom's picture

9 months is way too long....I would have broken down much earlier....That is insane and no way to live. It would be worth the money for me to put her in an apartment. Offer up the security deposit...

goincrazy.com's picture

She can't afford rent and FDH brought that up and I said no, she already rely's on us for everything we would be paying for years. She needs to struggle and figure it out for herself!!!

I'd rather move to my own place if we are putting up any money I"m gonna have my own sanctuary!!!!

goincrazy.com's picture

I agree she def should be out before then but unfortunately FDH feels he needs to give her sometime and encourage her to stay in school atleast through the end of the year. I love my FDH and him and I are great together but our current living situation with her there is unbearable. I already feel alot better knowing theres a date, I am appalled at how she is with her kids, I have not contacted CPS and we live in the inner city. I'm not making excuses but from my understanding CPS doesn't give a shit about parents watching their kids, they wait till somehing awful happens then keeps an eye on them. Maybe I should call? Idk, I'm just fed up and I can't wait till she's outta here!!!!

Lalena75's picture

She should be applyinf for gov assisted housing. If she can't afford rent now bet your ass 9in month's won't make a difference.

goincrazy.com's picture

Also In that post I meant that we would have ended up paying her rent and I REFUSE. She was supposed to apply for the assistance a year ago and apparently never did, She keeps saying "I know"

goincrazy.com's picture

Yup, Where I live it's years!!!! Hopefully she will move in with her BM so she can see what we've had to deal with until she gets a place!

hippiegirl's picture

Wait.....May? Goincrazy, you do realize it's only August? That's too generous, considering what you and your family have already put up with. No way for her to get out sooner?

goincrazy.com's picture

I know, it sucks but DH agreed she could FINISH school!!!! Seriously, that could take 10 years. She only took 1 class last term ( it as all that was open??)!! So we had to compromise and let her finish out the school year here. UGH...I have to take it day by day. It's gonna be really hard and I don't know how I'm going to do it but I feel alot of relief that we have a timeline. Honestly, she would live with us till she was 30, she has no consideration for anyone so I am happy we have a date and it's less then a year.

I think it's too generous also! Hopefully she will hate living with us as much as we don't want her there either and she will move out sooner??? wishful thinking!