You are here

Flea bitin' MAD

BitchitBrigit's picture

So BM's house has a ragin' case of fleas... again! due to her poor housekeeping skills and menagerie (dog that spends most of the time outside, 4 chickens - yes, chickens - and 2 cats). This is what? the 4th, 5th time in the last 16 months.

SD15 just came back from a trip to BM's place to help her clean up. Brought ALL three skids' laundry with her from BM's house - about 5 large garbage bags' worth. Yeah. She's gonna wash it all in MY house?!? :jawdrop: What is this, a freakin' laundromat?!? Not even, cuz of course BM didn't send detergent or softener along.

SD started bringing this crap into the front hallway, I said HELL NO and took it straight to the garage (which is right next to the laundry room). I DO NOT WANT FLEAS IN MY HOUSE. Even with this stuff in the garage, you KNOW the fleas will spread.

SD15 is pissed that she "has to stay up all night to do all the laundry" and I'm thinking, "girl, that's what laundromats were MADE for. You can do all 10 loads (or whatever) simultaneously."

DH isn't happy about this but apparently won't say anything to BM about it. I'm half tempted to load this crap up in my car, give SD $20 for the change machine, and drive her to the nearest laundromat.

Better yet, send DH with her.

Ahhh, feel much better now. Thanks!!

Rose.Colored.Glasses's picture

Yup send DH with her. I wouldn't spend $20 then do it for her. F that!!

hereiam's picture

SD once brought all of her her laundry. I was pissed. We let her do it but DH told her, never again. And it wasn't just her laundry, it was all of their towels, too.

Laundry for 3? Oh, hell no. I am a bitch, though.

SecondGeneration's picture

Dammn when we were growing up we had 2 dogs and 3 cats, one of the cats was rescued from a flea pit when he was tiny (too young for frontline) I can remember sitting him in the sink and combing him with a flea comb and dunking the comb in hot water.
Where theres a will theres a way.

As for the laundry, Id be agreeing, send her to the laundromat and tell her never again.

Accordn2L's picture

First call child services and report that the kid is living in a shit hole with too many animals and a flea investation. Then write down the address to the laundry mat for DH and tell him he can get change when he gets there and tell them BYE