You are here

Does she seriously have nothing better to do with her time?

AngelCakes's picture

I would really like to know what to do with my BF's Ex. This is one of the most difficult, most manipulative people I have ever met! The past few days I have been getting phone calls for companies and people looking for her, using her previous married name. Now if this phone number had been under my BF's and hers previously I could understand that, but this number has been under my name for years so she is obviously getting people to call purposely.

Now what is this solving? Seriously! Its very irratating having stangers call my home looking for his ex wife under her previously married name. She is obviously trying to mark some sort of territory or to let me know that she was his first. Ive told BF to call her and ask what was up with that and he did, but she never called back or said anything about that. When something has to do with her wrong doing she figures she is too justified to answer.

I have better things to do during my day then to answer these calls, what should I do?

frustratedinMA's picture

I would start giving them ALL of her personal info.. right down to her cell number. Tell them they are mistaken and mislead by bm.

Angel's picture

an OUTSTANDING IDEA!!!! If you cooperate with them (even the brand and color of her hair dye)---and tell them you have no further info, and ask that they not call you again---they probably won't.

AngelCakes's picture

Done and Done, I just had another call and I gave them her cell number, I tried to ask whether it was given to them by her or by a third party but they couldn't tell me. I feel like pretending to be her next time they call and just make up random crap! lol

frustratedinMA's picture

What are these organizations that she has calling you.. we could think of a much better more precise retribution.

What does your BF say?? I dont think that you should have to change your number, but I would perhaps report her to the phone company as this is a form of harrassment.

DESGUIZED ANGEL's picture

I just got a good laugh. I went through the samething with my hubby's Ex. I got all the names and phone numbers of all the people calling, then told them that they must be mistaken and give out all her personal info...including SSN and DL. I also gave them phone numbers to her parent's house, friends, and email addresses...if I had them. I spent an hour on the phone with one company while they were telling me all the crap she had fed them...girl, it was CRAZY!!! When the phone calls didn't slow down, I found out who her boss was, and gave them her work number and told them to ask for her boss. I told them that so-n-so (her boss) would know where she was at...WHOA!! she didn't like that one bit...but, the phone calls STOPPED after that. and I think that she got fired b/c of it...who knows with these Ex's!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

AngelCakes's picture

Ha Ha Ha! Thats great that you fired back like that to her stupid games. My BF's Ex works for the government and even though shes making 60grand a year my BF still pays out of his ass for their son, and spousal, (even though they weren't even married for a year) Maybe her getting fired would actually put my mans money to actual use instead of making her brand new car payments.