You are here

Do we tell the GAL

HS752's picture

BM told the court she recently she has a seizure so she could postpone a court date (all BS). In my state you can't drive for 90 days after a seizure. We observed her driving alone with SD, so we raised our concerns with the GAL, who told BM she's not allowed to drive with SD until she's medically cleared....all good. This was around Nov 10th.

Last night we were to meet SD for dinner. We are at the usual exchange spot and see BM and SD walking towards us...30⁰ out, no hats, no gloves, coats unzipped. BM is in pj's and winter boots. Their house is a mile from the meet up spot...there is no way they walked that whole way. We ask if we can bring SD back closer to BM house after dinner so they don't have to walk, and BM refuses.

SD has all kinds of word vomit at dinner about her mom not being able to drive, and it wasn't really a seizure, how hard it's been on her grandpa blah blah. Saying stuff we know is not true. Also, she's worried about SO talking to the GAL...

After dinner, go back to the exchange point and watch then walk away. Take a peek at SD phone location....they're back home in under 5 minutes.

I'm pretty mad. BM is dragging SD into her deceit and making her participate....showing her its ok to lie...SD absolutely justifying and covering for her mom.

I think we should reach out to the GAL, SO isn't sure it's worth it. Everything is on hold until January when the next court date is. Pretty sure the GAL won't do anything (if anything) until then. Do we still let her know?

Harry's picture

She is putting SD IN DANGER . She can have another  seizure When driving and have a bad accident.  Totally unsafe

Winterglow's picture

I'd go further than that. The next time you are absolutely sure she's driving SD  anywhere, call the cops and report a recent seizure victim who is driving a car with a child beside her, putting the child in great danger should she have another seizure. Yes, she'll know it was you who called in but do you really care? There's nothing she can do about it...

And I'd tell the GAL immediately.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

^^This.

Rags's picture

Deliver on BM's concerns that DH is going to contact the GAL.  BM is endangering the SKid, lying her ass off, and is a POS.

Rub BM's nose in her the pile of fecal matter she has created.  

REPEATEDLY!

Enjoy baring her ass.  Watch her squirm in front of the GAL and then in front of the Judge.

I would.

Diablo

Thumper's picture

Of course you contact the GAL and your lawyer.  

Expect bm to deny it. 

Thats what they do, deny, deny, deny.

Wish you had video of her driving...hint hint.