You are here

Creepy SS14

Sunlover92's picture

SS14 has in the last year or so started doing really Annoying things. SS14 will move/hide some of my things and then Deny it. Last week he hid my work shoes behind the couch and I was late to work!  I'll tell SS14 leave the dog outside to pee and SS14 will Purposely let him in. SS14 is Constantly sneaking up behind me or jumping out from hiding and try's to scare me. Actually it's more just yelling in my ear. Yes I've told him to stop but it just seems to make it worse. If SS14 thinks something bothers me he will do it more. SS14 does NOT do any of this to DH. 

Now I have noticed when SS14 plays video games on the Xbox he more often then not does Annoying things and pisses other players off. SS14 rather than help his teammates out on video games he will try and jump on their heads or just get in their way. SS14 says he enjoys Annoying people. 

So WTF makes a kid behavior like this?? 

MaryBethC's picture

First of all, what 14yo isn't hanging out with friends or playing video games or just being anti social from parents? I swear normal teenagers don't act like this! Your SS sounds like a royal ass BTW!! 

Your DH needs to do something ASAP because your SS is gonna annoy the wrong person one day and end up with a feeding tube.

Sunlover92's picture

SS14 is Socially Stunted And immature. He acts more like a nine-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy. He would much rather follow daddy around like a lost puppy than hang out with friends. That in It's self is totally annoying. SS14 is ALWAYS under foot. SS14 never even had any friends till 6th grade and it was more "at school only friends" SS14 never hanged out with anyone outside of school. 

As far as Annoying the wrong person that is what I'm hoping for. SS14 needs to get the shit beat out of him. Unfortunately SS14 is a total coward and only picks on kids younger/smaller than him or on line where they can't do anything. 

Aunt Agatha's picture

Take that away until he learns 1) you are an adult in the house and won't put up with his sh!!t and 2) any privileges he has are in direct relationship to how he behaves.

Honestly what is up with these fathers who allow this behavior!!!

AgedOut's picture

remove the controllers to his games and when he asks where they are and why you did it...tell him you enjoy annoying people too. 

justmakingthebest's picture

Came to say the same thing! I would walk over to a power strip and shut it off mid game- "I thought it would be fun to be annoying to you too!" 

hereiam's picture

SS14 is Constantly sneaking up behind me or jumping out from hiding and try's to scare me.

A reflexive elbow to the face might stop that behavior.

Sunlover92's picture

I was doing some reading and came across this disorder too. The only problem is SS14 NEVER does Annoying things to DH. SS14 follows DH around like a puppy. Very clingy and needy acting. Sickening actually. Now by no means is it because  DH is to Strict or SS14 knows better to try this with DH. DH is a total Disney dad who Spoils SS14 rotten. 

So why does SS14 do it to some people but not others?? I would think if he had this disorder he would be Annoying to everyone not just certain people???

Rags's picture

Review the footage with daddy and bare this POS Skid's ass.

Lather.................. rinse................... repeat.

When he startles  you, start swinging and knock his ass out.  It will be on camera so you can claim self defense as he startled you with aggressive behavior.

Disorder or not.... a broken nose, or  black eye, or a couple of missing teeth, or a throat punch should solve the startling  you issue in short order.  Which is the only order that needs to considered in resolving this crap.

LittleCloud9's picture

He sounds like he's finding fun in aggravating others and hasn't experienced any consequences so no reason to stop. 14 can be a really annoying age, if there is a lack of discipline then I could see it growing to this point. It could also be a dominance thing tied to hormones at that age. Some boys like to test how much power they have. Dad needs to have a serious talk with him about behavior and put him in his place. He's too big and too close to adulthood to act so childish. If dad doesn't want to say boo, go on strike until he gets the message. Tell him flat out "I will not put up with being bullied in my own home. SS is treating me and others like trash. Fix it or I will make sure you both are as miserable as possible." 

And definitely take the video games away today. If he acts out again take the phone, then the TV. Keep going until he gets it. Make sure he knows that he lost them because of his behavior and make him earn them back. After making you late for work, he owes you a clean house

Biggrin

Every single time he acts out the consequences need to consistently follow so SS gets the message.