OT - Eff Off/Forn Friday
Happy Friday, STalkers! Who else is ready for the weekend? I'm sad that the snow we got at the beginning of the week is all gone, but we'll be able to finish up some outdoor work before the big pile-up begins.
Eff off to:
- Poopie heads who cannot read simple instructions. It's 3 short sentences, FFS. Evil Aniki wants to respond with "read the number-facking three, ya fackwit". Sheesh.
- King Pita. It's downright annoying that you I know aspects of your job better than you do. It's even more annoying to have to explain to you how to do your job. I should get your salary rate for those times.
- Me. I'm cranky about attending a funeral for my SIL's SM, who was one of the most toxic people I've known. All I've heard from others is what a blessing it is that she's gone. What a sad legacy.
Forn is 'food' and 'p0rn' combined.
I'm craving breakfast for dinner. DH wants a bacon omelet (and will get it). I want pan-crepes. What are pan-crepes? They are a flourless substitute for pancakes and they actually satisfy me when I want regular, carb-laden pancakes.
- 1 banana (does not have to be uber-ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: spices or extracts, to taste (vanilla, almond, orange, maple, lemon, etc; vanilla bean paste; cinnamon, cardamom, clove, nutmeg, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, etc.)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined. (I use my blender.)
- Melt a knob of butter in a pan over a medium heat and cook about 4 pancakes per batch (depending on the size of the pan).
- Cook about 1-2 minutes per side. I cover the pan while the pancakes cook on the first side before flipping. This allows the top to steam a little bit, making it easier to flip.
- Drizzle with honey or syrup or some heated jelly/jam. Sprinkle on a little powdered sugar, if you like.
What breakfast do you like for dinner?
Wishing you a stress-free, healthy, and enjoyable weekend!