You are here

New nickname = PS for sd14

canigetabm's picture

PS is for pantie snatcher!!! I am really at a loss as to what to even say to her. I did not encounter this with my DD ever. Thats just nasty and you are not even to be wearing g-string underwear.....WTH. I figure I can joke and embarrass the hell out of her or be disgusted and talk about stealing others property. Any suggestions? Please note her BM is absent so its just me.

DarkStar's picture

Gross confession......I stole my Mom's sexy underwear when I was a teenager!!!

I would call her out on it, then lock up your satin and lace pretty things!

morethanibargainedfor's picture

OK is this a normal thing for teenage girls???

SD13 was sneaking into my room and stealing my underwear and lingerie about a year ago. She did it a few times and BM finally told us that she would find it in SD's bag. After I found that out, I was checking her bag when she came over and a couple times I found BMs underwear and lingerie.
I later noticed that other things were missing or out of place...Condoms, other couples things lol etc...

I confronted her one day when it was just me and her. I told her that I knew she took the things. She denied denied denied. I told her I saw her take it. She cried and was super embarrassed. I focused on the fact that she is a CHILD and has no business with these things. I also explained to her how it is completely inappropriate to steal peoples things.

Orange County Ca's picture

Children are curious so I wouldn't get too concerned. With most kids that age all that would be necessary is that she knows someone found her out and will be watching and checking in the future. Neither disgust or ridicule is appropriate now.

If it continues with her trying harder to hide it then perhaps you need to get angry and if Daddy dishes out consequences that will add embarrassment to the mix. Meanwhile keep count or whatever you can do to keep track of it until the "danger" has passed.

luchay's picture

I don't know. The thought of ever stealing someones underwear???? heck no. Not my mum's, not my SM's, no. Used (but clean I assume) undies???? No matter what kind they were, no way.

But maybe I'm just weird LOL I wouldn't want undies someone else had worn no matter how pretty pretty. Just ick.