You are here

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

annoyedbyskids's picture

So the latest on my SS's. The 16yo has stolen my cigarrettes twice since the last time I posted. This last time I found where he had them "hidden". They were behind the dryer. So I took all the cigerrettes out of the pack, put the empty pack back where he had it with a note saying "you are SO busted, now lie to me again" and I left for work. I called DH and told him I am fed up with this crap. I should not have to deal with living with a thief. You need to do something with these two kids until their BM comes a gets them on June 21st. That day CAN NOT get here fast enough. The 16yo is moving back to BM, which he decided on his own when I confronted him about stealing the first time. The thing is is he has been lying and steal since he moved in with us 2 1/2 years ago. SO I AM FED UP WITH HIM!!!!

TASHA1983's picture

That is YOUR home and I'm sure you pay the bills to some extent as well...therefore you have EVERY RIGHT not to have to put up with that bullshit! Sounds like DH needs an ultimatum! Wink

To DH: If you let this felon in our house without YOU being there one more time YOU can get to steppin!!! Smile

Just saying....LOL

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

I would say if the kid wants to move in with BM, good ridden! You don't need a lying thief taking your stuff! Until then, I would say put a lock on your bedroom door and keep your things in there. I know it is sad when one has to do that in their own home, but it is also the safest thing to do. I have a lock on my bedroom door and anything I don't want the kids or their friends to get hold of, I keep in there, and lock the door if I'm not home. I trust my kids...I don't trust my SD, especially since she obviously doesn't feel the need to ask before using other people's stuff (like my DVDs, her brother's stereo, etc.).

clydella's picture

I can't stand a thief, he needs his fingers broken, ASAP

Your DH needs to jerk him up and show him what happens when people catch you stealing from them. If I ever caught someone stealing from me, heaven help'em, they'd be like the last thing I remember some crazy woman was charging me.

I'm so sorry that you have lost the feeling of your security in your home, it's supposed to be your safe haven. Your DH needs to fix this, now.

RedWingsFan's picture

Time for mousetraps placed discreetly amongst your belongings. Next time skid decides to stick his fingers where they don't belong, SNAP! }:)