You are here

I am a SM and I would like the men out there about this situation.

Crazyness's picture

Hello,

how do you feel about a single mom of a 7 y/o in her 40s, 5'11 and 160lbs living off CS, wanting to marry you (trap you?) to continue sitting on her butt all day not doing anything. If she would of work, she can make up to 70k. Keep in mind that she is lazy, dirty, does not like to clean or cook and is mentally unfit (very open with her kid talking about death, sex, periods, cancer harsh reality. She's also drama, constantly filling her daughters head with BS about biodad and his wife, alienating her from them etc basically her whole world is trying to make it difficult on the bio father and his family). Would you get tired of this crap? Please tell me.

Here's some background info. BM and DH were never married. They dated for about 5 months and she got pregnant behind his back thinking he would marry her. Wrong. He left and chose to be a single dad. She threatened to "take every penny he has" and try to get him fired from his job.

Im in my twenties, I used to model, Im 5'6, 115lbs from Europe. I moved in with DH and a year later he proposed(SD would always say to us "daddy, mommy says youll never get married" just because he never married her lol) we got pregnant and we got married, all that within 2 years after we met. Now we are expecting baby #2. BM was single when we met, she found some guy, managed to make him marry her a month after we got married(they were not even engaged) and made him rent 5 bdroom house in our neighborhood right above us when she owns a small 2 bdroom condo. BM has always bad mouthed me in emails and voicemails saying stuff like "I will never be a model/actress and to get over it" or to DH "how can you choose that slitty piece of sh*% over your daughter, that I am Euro trash etc and she has met me once in her life! She always talks about my age and my looks? She says Im too young to be a mom and a wife? When she doesnt take care of her daughter, SD is always dirty when she comes over, her hair always nappy etc.

She is also alienating SD from us, badmouthing us to her to a point where when we pick her up she would be crying not wanting to be with us. DH recently got his CS reduced thank God but it is stil very high ($750). So the hag is drama, doesnt work and on top of that getting free money that she doesnt even spend on SD(she buys her clothes from goodwill) I just want to tell her STFU and mind your own business and leave us alone!!! And I've always tried to get in her husbands shoes and ask myself WHAT WAS I THINKING of marrying this desparate single mother that her whole life is involved with trying to make it difficult on the bio dad and his family. What is her husband thinking??? If I was a man I would run for the hills. Too much to handle! And that guy claims to make 20K a month but theyre renting a house, and he doesnt own a car, he rents cars.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Feel free to respond if you want. Smile

AustMum's picture

Sounds like pure jealousy to me!! Keep you head held high hun... You already know your better then her so dont let what she says worry you!

uncommon's picture

I think you should ignore her. She sounds stupid and annoying and it's not worth worrying about.

Crazyness's picture

Thanks for the replies. Smile I try to ignore her and I've always wondered why is she still trying to punish DH for their split that happened 7 years ago. She seems very angry that her plan didnt work out. She like a terrorist, always planning the next atack when theres peace in the other end. The worst is that shes using SD as a weapon and shes hurting her that way, messing with her head real bad. She also got real close with DHs mother. When they first met 7 years ago, they were at eachothers throats and now theyre best friends?! MIL is so brain washed by the hag that doesnt accept our baby girl, shes not happy that we have another one on the way and didn't go to our wedding. Basically BM is free loading on her for SDs clothes, shoes, free babysitting etc. Im having to deal with a psycho ex and a non~sense MIL. Who doesnt get excited for babies especially when they are your blood!? And to disown your son and go with his ex I have no words for.

zebra.wings's picture

I think her Bio Dad should push for more custody, if mom is unstable and hurting the daughter mentally that would me my wishes...as far as his ex claming her hubby gets 20k likley story! unless he's dealing drugs I highly doubt that, I agree shes jealous.

My fiance' had a similar experience, his ex got pregnant on purpose and then pretended that she didn't understand how bc worked (ahhhaa dumbass) he believed her and had a child with her stayed with her for 3 years and let her walk all over him..

He finally called it quits after she left came home left cheated came home and made her get out, she traded custody of her son for a couch! NO JOKE. My fiance' then after meeting me got full custody of his son, His BM only gets him on weekends now and is in a rotating schedule in the summers. She is still immature and a nut job, has tried to get prego again and again with diff men (she loses babies left and right nature is telling her NO and she's NOT listening)
Normally I would not say fight fire with fire but I would def get the SD into some sort of counseling or she is going to end up unstable as all hell. My SS is very emotional due to his mom coming and going with all sorts of men and showing him photos of when mom and dad were "together" (My fiance' was miserable for almost all of the relationship but wanted to make it work)

Where are all these crazy women coming from? it seems every time I turn around the dad is stepping up more and the mom is immature and not wanting her kid or treating them poorly! Keep your chin up!

Crazyness's picture

Thank you for your reply. It seems like a lot of men out there were tricked by nutjobs. Not knowing how BC works? LOL. If I have a boy, Ill teach him that theres no such thing as BC pills. At least your fiance gave her a chance.. and wow she cheated. My hubby stayed with her while she was preggo but split up after SD was born. She went postal. She hired a private eye to follow him around, she broke into his house and turned it up side down.. she tried to get him fired from his job etc all because her plan didnt worked. She also punched him while he was sleeping when they were together!!! So he left. He ran for his life lol. Thats what you get. Its not one persons decision, it takes two people to get married and decide on a family. Women that trick men and get pregnant and live off CS make me sick. Worst thing is that SD is in the hands of the crazy person. All we can do is give her love when shes here and have a good time so hopefully one day when she has a mind on her own she'll see the real deal.

zebra.wings's picture

Yeah he gave her several chances but...her loss is my gain LOL

I agree with you on the tricking part. SAD! we also talk about how SS needs to see his mom in another light , we think when he gets older and more cynical he'll see..she's all about appearences and he eats it right up but when he's 15 maybe he'll figure it out..she's nuts!~