You are here

at across road

nellouse's picture

i have a daughter for a man that is apparently still married to another woman who has a son for. he told me he was a widow with 2 children.i later found outtheat he is married to another woman legally.he told me that it is so over betwen them and processing divorce.but the woman's demands are high. he gives me the general impression that he doesnt like the woman because of her excesses. last year the woman went to prison for some reason and he was taking care of the son at the woman;s place.so he was coming home occasionally. now the woman has been released and i founf out they have been going for lunch together and going on a long trip together, he bougth a car, as well as a laptop for the woman.when i confronted him with it he denied.but i know very well that my allegations are very true. he rarely comes home and he is always saying it is work, but i know nobody can work all the clock round so he is definitely resting somewhere that is not with us. he has denied that he is faithful. and now i discovered i must ve contacted something sexually transmitted. when i told him he said i was the first person yo say that to him(how dumb!)he said he wld ve to go to doctor's to confirm. i'm just so exhausted talking about annything wit him.