You are here

Feel like screaming

Teresa Lynn's picture

I joined this site a few days ago and ,and relized wow i am not alone.I have been with my boyfriend now for a year and a half,he has a 6 year old daughter and 8 year old boy whom he gets every weekend .Also i have already raised three children who are 16,17 and 20.I am feeling like i just want to run away .His ex has Bipolar and i am really seeing these symtoms in his son.She is not always able to care for these kids ,my heart goes out to these kids in so many levels... I have been very kind to this woman i have had her over night on Easter so she may wake up with her kids.I have included her in all extra things i have done for her children.Some of the issues i am dealing with are the oldest pees the bed nightly and the 6 year old has a blanket that is bigger than her which she must carry every where with her so she can suck her thumb.The children are use to living in total :sick: at her house ,they eat on the floor because their kitchen table is full of stuff.It is almost like their mother hoards,They do not brush their teeth and do not have any stability or secuity at her home .They a new baby sister whos father now lives there, i have talked with him many times and says the kids have no rules and do what ever they want.He has also told me if he leaves he will take her ,says the mom does nothing with her and is on the computer all night and sleeps all day .That when he is not watching her the 6 year old daughter is .I took the girls blanket away from her during the day and now only give it to her at night.Well the mother flipped and dad said fine i want them full time , And now the fight is on... And she now thinks i want to steal her kids and that some how i have failed mine and is now threatening me These children are very damaged and need some help..I wrote them both an email and said you guys are the problem ,and if this goes to court i will not be put in the middle of this if it in any way emotional hurts their children....I took my self off face book so that i can try and have no part of it ,but i am still worried...

sixteensmom's picture

Does your boyfriend see what she's doing to his kids and does he want to get full custody of his kids?