You are here

The delusional doesn’t fall far from the tree

Biostep7777's picture

HCBM's mom was deposed. Oh.my.goodness. It was even worse than HCBM's.  Lol!! Basically she has nothing to say about my husband either good or bad. She said she doesn't really have an opinion of him. (She has only known him for 20 years) she said that DH's autism diagnosis is a huge concern but couldn't give any reasons why except people with autism have trouble regulating emotions. Just said generic stuff nothing personal towards him. She said DH "struggles"'but also could not give one example. She just said this is what HCBM tellls her. She said HCBM is the perfect mother. (I'm dead!!! Lol) and that neither HCBM nor the stepkids have any issues, struggles and are perfect in every way. She says the problem is DH but could not give any example of any problems and also said the kids are happy and well adjusted and she doesn't think there is a need to change the custody schedule but she's concerned about them but can't say why but they don't need therapy but they are scared but she doesn't see anything from the kids to worry about but she's concerned but not sure why.  

WOW. Baaaahahahaha!! 

Biostep7777's picture

I forgot the best part. She said I don't even want to be a full time parent because my ex and I have 50/50! Haaaahahaha!!!! So stupid! 

LittleCloud9's picture

You must have a retired circus clown for a judge.... this is all absurd 

Biostep7777's picture

She was all over the place. She's concerned but not concerned but concerned but she doesn't know why she's concerned because she's not really concerned but she's concerned but has not one example or any opinion on why she's concerned and the only thing she could say is DH is "a person" which isn't a concern but she's concerned. WHAAATTT??? Lol 

lieutenant_dad's picture

Nah, she's concerned but can't say that HER DAUGHTER is the problem. A kid with ODD is not well-adjusted and perfect, and autism isn't psychopathy (though ODD definitely slides toward it). GBM likely knows your DH isn't the problem, and it sounds like she is being VERY careful not to slander him in court documents (smart on her part). 

Rags's picture

A good Judge, if you actually get a good one, will read between those lines with absolute clarity.  HCBM is hte problem and even her own mother knows it.  SAY IT GRAND HAG! SAY IT!

Diablo

smh  Poor kids.