You are here

"Ya'll Did A Good Job!!!"

TwoOfUs's picture

So. Has anyone ever experienced this before. And, if so, how did it make you feel.

DH recently posted a picture of two of my three skids on FB, all grown up. No problem. SD15 is at a very attractive phase of life...she really is lovely. Also no problem. My problem is that some of BM's college friends have been posting on the picture and saying things like: "Oh, wow, (BM's first name). She's gorgeous! Ya'll did a good job!"

Ick. There were several comments along those lines and now I feel a little sick to my stomach.

Ultimately, who cares, right? I really don't. It just kind of grosses me out, as a saying.

Stepped in what momma's picture

I can see where this would make you sick to your stomach, I would probably feel the same way but the fact is that maybe his kids are attractive and really at the end of the day that doesn't say anything less about you.

Why is DH friends with ex wife's college friends? I deleted all those type of people when I got divorced, the last thing I wanted was people reporting to my ex any of my comings and goings.

This kind of reminds me of the way I feel knowing that SO's mom still buys the ex wife Christmas gifts, it pisses me off, I don't know why but it does but I just have to move on about my business bc it is not in my control.