You are here

Hello all.

californiadude's picture

Hello. New here just trying to find a place for some help...

Male no kids

She has two boys 4 and 6 from ex jerko.

They are brats and not sure if I can hang.

They say real love lasts forever but these kids are using up all my patience.

Any tips or talkers? I can listen good and I have some time now.

TraumatizedSM's picture

This forum is not very active but there are some really nice people here with good advice to give. So tell us what's bothering you?

Igiveupsotornupinside's picture

If you write stuff and check it through out the day, people will have responded. I find this site VERY helpful. Lots of support on it. Smile Good luck and welcome Smile

Igiveupsotornupinside's picture

I notice in the "general discussion" section, lots of people post in there. I have had good luck in the adult step children section too. Smile

californiadude's picture

Hmm I guess the whole idea that I would also like to have kids but she already has two. We recently talked about stopping birth control so it could happen but that was six months ago and nothing changed. Not married yet, I was considering asking the question but the bratty kids are brats. They do the opposite you suggest or ask, talk back, ask why when you tell the to do things cry and whine mommy hold me mommy do this, do that. I grew up in a split home so I know it's not easy. They are here ony half the time so I keep telling myself stay calm.

Thanks all. I don't have parents anymore and most of my friends are hers too so, thanks again for listening...

TraumatizedSM's picture

Have you two sat down together and discussed what you expect from one another regarding parenting? For example, rules in the house, disciplining and consequences for the kids? IMHO this is where all couples should start before starting to thinks about conceiving. In your case, since there are skids already involved, it is even more so important so that you both know what to expect.