You are here

cock blocking skid

lesangel's picture

I hate when dickhead knows I'm in the mood and I walk in and he has his crotchet dropping and starts with the kiddies talk. Look who's here and asshole loves on skid and says how cute he is and Cuddles on him then wonders why my mood dies quick. No I don't think your mistake is cute and I don't want to watch you cuddle on him. I wanna go have some sex already. End rant.

Onefootout's picture

This is something I learned about on Step talk, there's other posts about cock blocking skids. I didn't realize that's what my teenage SS (yes, SS, not SD) was doing until I read about it here. My SO's golden retriever also cock blocks a lot, especially when SO and I are being affectionate. It's pretty funny, we call him wedge, because the dog always has to wedge in between us when we're hugging and kissing. That's when I educated SO on what the dog was doing - cock blocking, in hopes that SO would also recognize that his son does the same thing.

It's funny when the dog does it, it's just down right creepy when a teenage boy does it. Get a life, I say!

lesangel's picture

Well SO knew I was in the mood and he fucks around with skid. Alls I had to do was pull out an ebook and ignore SO and SS and he knew I was getting annoyed, I eventually got what I wanted but I had to wait.

christinen's picture

I-m so happy That's funny, my dog does the same thing! Wedges himself right in between DH and I haha! It's funny when the dog does it, but it's AGGRAVATING when the skid does it!!

BelleTolls's picture

Does your stepchild live with you?

If not, your libido will have to wait because this man, "dickhead," is spending time with his child. Unless the child is awake during "adult time" wherein you potentially may have planned, along with dickhead, to have relations.

You refer to this child as being a "mistake." I think lots of "parents" make bad choices to reproduce but once the child is actually born, having the mindset that a child is a "mistake" -- especially given that you are a "step-parent" (more likely "daddy's girlfriend") -- is not conducive to providing a welcoming environment for the child.

The child had no say whether or not he was going to be born into this world. The way you have stated that this child is getting in the way of getting laid (barring the circumstance that the child will be co-sleeping with his father) is one of those things that makes stepmothers look like evil villains in the eyes of the common populace. I understand sexual frustration due to the "inconvenience" of having children around. It may take time to adjust, but, it is what it is.

I hope you are just venting and that your ire is not prevalent to the child. Otherwise, get a vibrator.

BelleTolls's picture

I defer to the master.....bator. }:)

luchay's picture

yeah, but on the plus side, toys left out do work in helping OH to remember to keep the skids OUT of our bedroom... Wink

Hands are much more convenient though.

Onefootout's picture

Agree, and it seems like SO suddenly sees the need to set boundaries and keep skid out when I"m walking around the room naked. That works every time. Don't have to worry about this anymore, SS has been talked to and pretty much stays out of the bedroom, at least when I'm home. probably not when I'm not home.