You are here

SD is BACK...

Daisymazy2's picture

I normally post blogs but decided today to post in the forums.

SD, age 18, has always been a troublemaker (fighting, cursing teachers, and threatening people) in school.  She has been suspended at least 3 or 4 times a year since second grade  She was under house arrest for awhile just prior to graduating from high school.  She was threatening people online.  According to DH is it everyone's fault BUT SD.  

She decided to go to a local college, about 10 miles from home, to live in the dorms.  I am not sure how she managed to get a scholarship but she says she did.  Since she was living on campus, the scholarhship didn't last very long.  It  only covered one year of college.  She went the first semester and I admit it, I was really surprised that she didn't get kicked out for fighting. I think she broke a world record for herself. She was only going to that school for one year.  I am not sure WHY.  It would have made more since to go to a cheaper college and live at home and get a diploma.

Well,  she started the second semster and within just a few short weeks,  she is kicked out.  drum roll!!!!!  I know, it is a shocker but she was kicked out for fighting.  The other girl got a restraining order and pressed charges for assault and battery.  

SD gets a job working on a farm out of state.  She moves 14 hours away.  She lies to BM and informs her the girl dropped the charges. She gets paid very little per week.  She lives on the farm so food and board are included in her pay.   She works long hours 6 to 7 days a week. She doesn't have a drivers license so she didn't bring a car.

Last week, SD calls DH crying.  The lawyer called her and informed her that she should not have moved out of state and that she could be looking at jail time.  SD starts planning a visit back home for court next week.

SD calls DH the first part of the week, it seems that she had a huge argument with the owner of the farm.  SD says owner's daughter slapped her.  I am not so sure I believe that because of SD being a known liar and bully. They had a huge blow up.  SD says she quits but the owner says she fired her. I am betting on the later.

The farm is about 30 miles or so from the nearest town.  SD has to hire ubber.  Ubber doesn't show so SD says she walked and called a cab.   I am not sure how much if any DH paid for this little trip.  I am just glad we have separate finances.  I really thought she would probably last about a month on the farm.  She said the boss told her she was doing things wrong but she was doing them the correct way.  Translated...She wasn't doing the things that needed to be done the way the boss informed her to do so.  She wanted to do things her way. 

Stay tuned for the next crazy adventure.

Daisymazy2's picture

BUT...Daddy is going to try to rescue her.  

Wicked stepmo.'s picture

Wow that girl sounds like she could use a little jail time and probably a serious wake up call when she gets her @$$ handed to her by another inmate.

tog redux's picture

Now this is someone I'd call a sociopath. Your DH is enabling her - but you know that. Hopefully the judge throws the book at her. 

Harry's picture

Just MAKE SURE she doesn't  move in with you.  You know DH wants that.  But that would be a hill to died on. 
If she moves in, you will be supporting her, and fighting with her.  She will break up yoir marrage.  
So it's better to fight with DH to keep her out then fight with DH because of SD. 

Stepdrama2020's picture

SD sounds like a nightmare. I agree with Rags...wish daddy would let her rot in prison. 

How classy she gets into physical fights. I guess she will survive in prison then. 

Orange is the new black  LOL