2. I dont respect SS19 Check
3. I talk to him like he is my B*tch Check
4. I have it in for him Check
5. Im not the boss of him Check

Yeah, I think I can live up to SS19 ideals about me,
Doesn't seem to complicated.
Needs to becareful what he puts out there, Im tired of
growing a wish bone where my backbone should be, I guess
nicey nice and being supportive doesn't earn respect in over 6 years so I midis well be everything he thinks and says I am, tired of him making himself out like a liar so I am going to put some truth in it so he doesn't look like a liar anymore Smile

giveitago's picture

Just disengage, no more rides, or doing anything just for him until he's compliant with your one and only request to vacuum! Plead hard of hearing when he insults you...LOL this works a treat! I say 'I am sorry, I did not hear you just then, say again?' and it obliges them to re consider what they said...hillarious!

ownedbypedro's picture

I think disengaging from my ss when he was 16 was one of the best things I ever did. It resulted in dh finding someplace else for him to live because dh was on the road (truck driver) 5 days a week and I was DONE...

I told dh - he has a father, he has a mother, I am DONE and shifted my focus 100% to my own kids - and ME...yes, ME!! No more rides, no more going to the school, doctor's appointments, fighting about homework, trying to enforce curfew, etc. **RELIEF**

Then the PIG was out of my home -- wonderful!!! It took me DAYS to hoe out and scrub down his room - FILTHY!

stired_crazy's picture

I am soooo going to try that ! Right now he just arrived unexspectedly, says he is just here to pack his thngs because he is going to L.A with a buddy of his that is a truck driver. He wont even look me in the face, I have not said ONE word to him, he is here to wash his laundry and pack..I say " Hit the road jack, and dont you come back no more no more no more Hit the road jack and dont you come back no more " Smile I like that oldie but goodie.The I realized I left my smokes on the front porch and of course he doesnt support his own habit so I went out there and got them Smile its a real b*tch nikken. Bf says you can try and talk to him and I said NOPE..it will be a arguement and I am not even going there. I just rather keep to myself til he leaves ( ths was at BF lunch brk)..and here I am...disengageing myself from his hatefullness and drama Smile