You are here

DH just went no contact with his daughter

KC is not the stepmother's picture

Holeee crap. DH got a call on Saturday from his nephew telling him that SD32 came to him (her cousin) asking for money. He said she looks like she's on drugs, she is pregnant. She has her youngest son 11. DH texted her and looked at her Facebook. On FB she had a $500 reward out for her missing cat that disappeared from a drug/hooker motel. It said that her cat disappeared from the motel while they were moving and in the process of selling their house, which is the single wide trailer in a park that we paid for just a couple months ago.  She had asked us last month for the space rent of $450. 

DH called CPS and the police and requested a wellness check.  Cop called him back within 30 minutes, said SD wanted no contact. DH asked how she looked, cop said she looked OK. 

She called him screaming at him, cussed him a blue streak, said he is dead to her. OK fine. Hope I never have to see that whore again for the rest of my life.

Good luck, whore.  Stop calling my house looking for money.

SteppedOut's picture

Ugh... those poor kids. 

I just can't understand how people with children carry on like this.

--figureditout--'s picture

Addiction is a monster. I was a shitty mother when I was drunk all the time.  My kids were fed and clothed and clean, but ignored. Thankfully I am on a better path now...

ndc's picture

It sounds like his daughter just went no contact with him, not that he went no contact with his daughter.  I hope for your sake that it lasts!

KC is not the stepmother's picture

Found out why she called him and cussed him out.  When he called the police and requested a wellness check he told them that the boyfriend has warrants for his arrest.  The officer arrested him.

justmakingthebest's picture

At least the boyfriend is away from the kid... I guess. Wow.... She is a grown adult, I have no sympathy. For her kid... my heart hurts. 

still learning's picture

Why would she sell her home with a baby on the way?  That is just really sad.  Is you and DH's name on the deed since you bought the home?