DISGUSTED!

dwbwjc's picture
Forums: 

I never understood why people commit crimes but ive figured it out! when you commit a crime it takes 6+ years to finally get to the actual hearing, so after you commit a crime your still free for 6+ years ( under/over exaggeration, you decide)

I think everyone should go out and drink and drive ( iam not liable for what happens to you or anyone else, for all you sue happy people), then get pulled over, go to jail, abandon your kids, get put on probation, get out of jail, go to family court, tell them that a.a. saved your life and your healed, then youll get your kids back, then you need ... to get " tired of being a parent" and do it again, the criminal and family courts have made it so easy for criminals and disgusting low trash parents to get away with anything...

OH I FORGOT..MAKE SURE THAT THE GUY YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE KIDS WITH..is a perfect person with no criminal record, and make sure he provides everything for the child because you dont want to have to lift a finger, make sure he chooses a good mate to raise your child while your off and "tired of this whole parenting thing".. because they dont care if the father is doing the right thing they only care about " the interest of the child" aka time with crack head mothers..

I swear I will never do to my sd or my "own" kids what my own mother and sds mother has done to her..I promise to do things "right", house, marriage, family..and you stay together for the family through thick n thin thats what your vows say right?