You are here

BM won't sign for skids passport renewal...help?

CSMof3's picture
Forums: 

Back in 2013, a court ordered BM to sign the documents to renew the skids passports. That's how difficult she made it for us; we had to force a court order.   Now it's time to renew the skids passports again.  We gave her the forms over a month ago.  She's "not sure if she still has them", she'll "let us know."

I know we can get a court order that states we don't need her consent.  Does anyone know...would we need to file a motion for contempt (in comtempt of the 2013 order) if she won't cooperate?  Or would this fall under some sort of Motion to Produce??

TIA!

Rags's picture

This manipulative crap is irritating to no end. We went through this same thing with renewing my SS's passport. The first one, when he was 6, we didn't need any approvals by the SpermClan.  The regulations changed between the first PP and the second.  When we renewed it 8 years later they got all puckered up about it.  We just played the ... he needs a photo ID to fly  unaccompanied for visitation, so no signature on his passport application... no visitation.... or get your butts on a plane and come get him line.

Poof.... we got the signature.

Ispofacto's picture

We had to get a CO and then BM ignored it and refused to sign.  We had an upcoming court appearance and the judge forced her to sign when she showed up for that.  Her goal in life is to cost us as much money as possible.  But she's dumb, because the judge and GAL now think she's an azzhole and she doesn't get favorable treatment in court because of that.  SD's passport has also recently expired but DH and I have decided she is not getting any more vacations so it doesn't matter.