You are here

any tips that will help during a custody battle? and i'm looking for a software link from this site....

raindrop's picture
Forums: 

I read on here once about some software that can be downloaded that the judge will pretty much kiss him for having....i think it is a record keeper of some sort. Any idea?

anyway....baby mama number 1 is going to get served with papers in about a week at her place of employment. She won't tell boyfriend where she lives, so his lawyer will send the papers to work. Boyfriend wants 50/50. He is a wondeful dad and even disciplinarian to his kids, but he rarely gets to see the one I'm mentioning because BM constantly cancels her visitation times because of some calamity she has in her family that the boy needs to stay with her over, etc. And when my boyfriend tries to tell her NO, she simply won't return his calls and wont drop him off that weekend. When he tries to get him the next weekend, again, she won't return his call. This has happened twice in 6 months. And when the kid is over, he cries that he wants his mommy. He said she sleeps alot when she does have him *she works night shift) and her boyfriend takes over. My boyfriend doesnt like how he is being raised over at her house. Any tips on what the judge will want from my boyfriend?