You are here

what a selfish f'n BRAT

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

i have been letting sd13 use my mini-laptop lately, since she vid-chats with her friends and cousins from out of state. the laptop is actually pretty crappy, the down button doesnt work, the screen is about to go and its slow. anyways, my plan for next month was to replace the keyboard on my dell laptop, and give mini-crap to sd to have as her own.

the other night, bm picks up sd, and i go in sd's room to retreive laptop to take my pics off it and discover she had taken it to bms!

text:

me: next time you want to take MY laptop out of the house, please ask first.
sd: thanks for going in my freakin room, u had no business going in there!
me: sorry for going in there, i went in to get MY laptop, to take my pics off and then GIVE it to u, as i am fixing my other one.

i get NO response.

we owed her some christmas money from some checks from family members. i had told her i would cash them today when i went out. her text to me this morning was, "wheres my money?" yes, its hers, but did she need to ask like that? and when i messaged her on fb about her ungreatfulness about the laptop, she ignores it again!

sorry, but i hate her.

Kilgore SMom's picture

If she SD wants to act like that. Tell SD that when she comes next time to bring your lap top and then you will give her her money. As a parent step or bio always reserve the right to go into a childs room. It is your right to go into any room in your home to retrieve your laptop. It is not SD right to take your belonging out of the home with out asking. There fore SD doesn't deserve to have it. Its all a matter of respect or lack there of. Stand your ground because if this is all just starting due to SD age. It will get worst.

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

well she came to get her money, and i mentioned her ignoring me. she gave me the famous bm-blank-stare, then said the dogs must have chewed the cord to it so she needs a new cord.

me: well since u chose to not take care of MY laptop when u 'borrow' it, and u allowed the dogs (who honestly DONT chew on shit) to chew the cord, i will be needing your money to replace the cord."

she threw a fit and bm had to drag her out of the house Smile

luckily, bm has her the rest of the time bf is gone. i am so enjoying it being just me and bd5. bd5 is an amazing little girl, and we have had such a good drama-free time without sd13. Smile

Ommy's picture

I would have demanded it back and not allowed her to use it till she shows respect for your things. That is horrible.

beyond pissed-off's picture

Have you seen the South Park episode with Cesar Milan? It is hilarious!!!!!! He literally puts Cartman on a leash and takes him for a walk, instructing his mother to keep walking when he tries to slow down and tugs on the leash. I know South Park is not for everyone but this episode is perfection for anyone with a bratty entitled child.