You are here

~ STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES~

hangingin's picture

It's been a while since I've posted anything, SORRY!!! Smile

Last night, I was home alone when I received a phone call from a collection agency, calling about the EX!! They asked for EX (under her current married name), I told them that MY number has never been associated with HER, I asked how they got my number? (She had given out MY NUMBER as her contact number, gave the WRONG town where she lives, right address, wrong town ect…) She is truly STUPID for thinking I will not give her up; I have her Social Security number, Driver’s License number, her REAL ADDRESS, EVERYTHING about HER written down.
Sooo, for good measure, I gave them her HUSBAND’S work info, PARENTS info, SISTER’S info, GRANDMOTHER’S info. Everyone in HER FAMILY that she does not WANT to know how screwed up she is…. (I figure HER FAMILY can get the collection agency phone calls and aggravation as well as me...)

I had warned her ONCE, DO NOT MESS WITH ME! This just proves how
YOU CANNOT REASON WITH STUPID!!!

Sooo, is the EX in YOUR LIFE as STUPID as the one in MINE????
Any takers out there???
hangingin

bewitched's picture

"To Thine Own Self Be True" William Shakesphere

When I was married to my first H, I had a charge card with a large department store.

Shortly after our divorce, he married one of the many women he cheated on me with. Well, a couple of months later, I get a statment for this charge card (which I had paid off). Seems that my ex H's new wife charged new draperies for the house (formerly my home) to MY charge account!

And the two of them were stupid enough not to even realize I wouldn't pay it, and could get it off my account with no problem.

NorCalStep's picture

We get calls all the time from collection agencies for her. She is one sorry dysfunctional person. We were getting her foreclosure notices at our house for her house. We just sent it back. We also got an IRS notice for her and my DH just put on the envelope NOT AT THIS ADDRESS. DH continually tells her to change her address, but she's so stupid, she doesn't listen. Oh well, it's actually very comical, to tell you the truth!

hangingin's picture

get their brass balls???? I really would like to know, because there are some men out there that SERIOUSLY NEED SOME!
(sometimes I think my HD included)
hangingin

smurfy1smile's picture

My ex has terrible credit. During our divorce he racked up an attorney bill for over 13 grand. The attorney got a judgment against him and he has not paid a dime. My ex pissed me off to the hilt a couple weeks back so I sent his former attorney a letter with his new employer info, new address, etc. I sure hope he goes after him more aggressively. My ex made the bill and the attorney provided the service - even if he was a terrible, fumbling attorney - he still should get paid!

Tara12's picture

I would have mapquested the directions to her house and sent em over while I was at it!!!! My FH ex is always crying poor as well and her credit is supposedly so bad that she can't even get a cell phone - yeah right - it's like you know what cow go by a pre-paid one like everyone else if you are so desperate.