You are here

Step mom living in GA

Mrs.Beckett's picture

Hi I'm Kisha and new to this board. I have been married to my husband for 5 years and we have 5 kids total (dsd14; dd12; dss11; dd6 and ds4) so we have a full house. I'm from CA and he is from NJ.

We won custody of my husband two kids 3 years ago. This site is heaven sent for me because it feels good to know I now have somewhere to go and vent. I have people to vent to but they don't really understand what I go through and how I feel.

I look forward to being about to help and to be able to vent sometimes.

Kisha

Sebbie's picture

I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not.

to this wonderful site and to Georgia as well.

Everyones Interest's picture

Welcome!

We are all here to support each other. I hope you can gain valuable insight and advice, as I have.

misguided's picture

I am sure you will find this very helpful. It has been great for me. I am GA to in Marietta, what part are you in. I just posted about a meetup group if your interested. Glad you found this site.

Mrs.Beckett's picture

I live in Atlanta in the West End area. Not sure if you are familiar with the area.

Mrs.Beckett's picture

I am so happy I have found this site.... it is heaven sent. I look forward and know I will learn so much from this site. Right now we are going through it trying to figure out the family court laws here in GA. We are told so many different things that we are going to just have to hire an attorney.