You are here

Step daughter sleeping with BD

Heitz's picture

Before I got married to my husband. He was living alone with his daughter.  BM died. I met him when his daughter was 12yrs old. Both of them still sleeps together on one bed in one room.  At first I  felt a bit jealous

Is it normal to feel that way?

Later when we moved together he sometimes want to be a lone with her. But the funny thing is that he doesn't me to spend alone time with son n daughter 

If felt that is unfair. Whenever I mentioned that he always gets angry.

Winterglow's picture

Sohe's sleeping with his now 18 yo daughter? And you're more worried that he doesn't want you to be alone with either of his kids because you think it's unfair? And he gets angry when you try to discuss it? I only have one other question - why are you still there?

Heitz's picture

Not sleeping with her when she is 18 yrs old but when she was 12yrs old. Now that she moved out of the house  he also decided to move out of the house. He continues to connect to me. One funny thing is that, he refuses to ans my phone whenever he is with his daughter or his family members. I don't agree with those behaviors. I told him that he is hiding from his family and daughter the fact that he is still connecting or contacting me. 

I felt like he is not telling me something 

We've together for almost 6 yrs and he not agree for us to have our wedding.  Now that he no longer stays with me in the house. I want to just tell him to just leave me alone. Not continue to connect to me. How can I just do that?  Please help 

Winterglow's picture

Tell him it's over. Then block his number and any other means he has of contacting you. Then get on with enjoying your life.

BethAnne's picture

Send him a text/email/voicemail telling him something like this: "I do not want to be in a relationship with you any more. Please stop contacting me." 

AgedOut's picture

What benefit is this relationship to you? what do you gain? stop answering his calls, change your locks, gently tell him it's a done deal and time for both of you to move on.if he's lying about still seeing you then he's not worth having around.