You are here

Start the violins.....BM2 is single!

StepLady's picture

Super long annoying weekend with the step kids from BM2. They were all worked up in a dither due to BM2's loser hubby moving out! We are thrilled he is gone as he played into the favoritism of SD over SS and was a total creep and unemployed weirdo. We know she will try to get more CS out of this and PAS the shit of the kids as she is now a single mom. When I was a single mom I was a working mom no care about my lot in life as I was too busy working and carrying on with my life! Seriously!

SD has gained weight and looks and probably feels terrible. There was whining about clothes we just bought her being too tight. We will just have to buy more as she can not possibly eat healthy or exercise while with her mother sadly. She is in sizes a young adult should be in to be honest already. It drives us insane! SD was bitching about anything we wanted to do and DH did a good job of shutting her down. He took her for and all the kids for a long walk in the park and SD was pissed off the whole time from what I heard. She also was bragging again about her mother picking up a relative at a fast food job and getting free food all the time. Gross. None of the kids wear jeans when with BM2 since elastic clothes are best for them. So weird.

BM2 has counter her loneliness after her hubby left by getting a third dog and on top of the two she is already neglecting. How does one turn someone in for animal neglect anonymously? I would love to help these poor furbabies get out of the shit hole! But if she can prove it is us she can also prove we are all in custody dispute and cry poor single and stupid.

SS got to go out with my DH alone while SD stayed her with me and my dd. My daughter played outside while SD who is only one year older laid on couch and I cleaned up the house a bit.

Before Bm2 ran off her loser spouse, he found some used furniture for living room in a thrift shop and BM2 had her mom pick up the set, so there is now ugly ass super old outdated living room furniture in the living room. BM2 is trying to sell the old stinky living room set she has had for years, I doubt anyone needs fleas and couches but ok. SD and BM2 like playing "golden girls" getting up late at night while ss is sleeping for snacking in kitchen and "best friend time" I wish I was making this shit up.

BM2 sent a few emails asking if she could pick up kids early to transport SD to party for a classmate we knew nothing about on DH's time. He did not give in as it would have allowed BM2 to pick up kids on Saturday and never returd them. BM2 was pissed but ignored. Sick of her shit to be honest but I do like how DH is handling it all, read and ignore!!