You are here

SS caught stealing and BM doesn't see the big deal!

The Triangle's picture

So the quick of it is that my SS8 has been caught stealing and lying. 3 times!!! First he stole an engagement ring off a table at his grandparents (of a guest) then lied when confronted, then while getting his new bookbag ready for school DH found 3 pairs of scissors from his old school. With the teachers name written all over them. DH was furious. He made him write a letter to the Principal and he will have to read it to him hen he returns them. BM was told by SS while in our house (on the phone) and bawled his eyes out and all she could do was plan a birthday dinner!!! School started tues and yesterday DH and BM get a call from the teacher stating that SS stole another childs snack cake and then lied and said he thought it was his. Again DH furious (he had to write I will not lie 100 x's and is now grounded. Nothing but reading the rest of the weekend!). I text BM because her and DH don't really have a good relationship and I wanted to see what she thought. Of course she is bitter and replies that the court ordered her and DH to handle any situations with SS and to have DH call her and they would handle the issue. AWESOME!!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! Issue, she didn't answer! She didn't call! She doesn't care. Now here I am in the house with SS while DH is at work and I am grounded too and she gets to play miss good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray for me! I am close to telling her what I really think about her deadbeat ways! She is horrible, horrible, horrible! }:)

NancyL's picture

BM will see the big deal when he gets send to jail and will be looking for someone to blame it on. Prayers for you.