You are here

Sometimes I could just scream! Long VENT!

ctyler4's picture

I'm new here but have been on this site for a couple of months reading posts. I have been a step-mom for 14 yrs and have been through sooo much that I could prob. write a few Jerry Springer shows! But anyways its early and I have to vent somewhere! My husband got divorced from his 1st wife (w/3kids) and had a short fling with a psycho girl. I met him right after the fling. Well after we were together psycho reappeared claiming to of had his child...long story short he thought if he refused the dna test he wouldn't be named the father...wrong! In TX it's called a default judgment and you are automaticly named...anyways he has never had anything to do with this kid other than having to pay child support which the state takes directly from his check. So years go by and this kid is like 13 now. Well the psycho b***h knows my dh will never have anything to do with her kid but she is very sneaky and decided to contact his children w/ex a few weeks ago. They are now all teenagers and 1 is an adult. So I just found out that she contacted them and even went to their state to see them..WTF??? I can't believe the kids would even do that knowing the whole situation of how dh feels about this. We are even friends with xwife, so I was shocked when I found out about this (found out through myspace). Oh and did I mention that all of this happened like a week after the psycho took us back to court and had our cs tripled???? Yes over 1 grand for 1 freakin kid because my dh took a job in a higher cost of living area where he gets paid more but which of course that is NOT taken into consideration when it comes to cs ....uuugggghh. I've got waaayyy tooo much unwanted drama in my life. Sometimes I think I should have just turned the other way and ran as fast as I could and never have looked back!!