You are here

Reasons i am actually kind of scared of SD15

Someoneelse's picture

I whole heartedly believe she tried to poison me. https://www.steptalk.org/forum/general-discussion/i-swear-god-i-think-sd...

When i was worried that my DD15 might have COVID19 sd began crying.... because she'd miss her brother,  since she'd have to stay quarantined with us.  DD15 is fine, it was just a sinus infection. 

When she was younger she was doing dishes and didn't wash something properly, i asked jire she'd feel if someone grabbed the dish and use it while it was dirty and got sick.  She said she didn't care... but when asked if she wanted to eat off of it she freaked out about getting sick. 

Once when she was about 10yo she was in trouble and she was freaking out crying (think snot pouring, loud wailing, red face)  and i told her to stop crying, she literally turned it all off, like she wasn't even crying.  She wiped her tears, boogers, and looked completely emotionless.... she wasn't even in that much trouble. she had hurt one of the dd's feelings, and i told her that it wasn't nice and that she hurt their feelings, and she needed to go think about how that would make her feel, and to write an apology note. I said jokingly "oh my gosh, stop crying it's not that big of a deal", she literally went emotionless, it scared the crap out of me. i felt my heart sink and my face turn pale kind of scared.