You are here

The Race to Hit Bottom

Redsonya's picture

Wow. DH (final divorce paperwork filed so I guess soon to be ex DH?) has rented a very small one bedroom apartment in our town. Walking distance to AA meetings or the liquor store. Guess which he chose the first week we were living apart? SD18's high school graduation is tomorrow and Father's Day is Sunday. Believe me, based upon what condition I have heard he is in, he won't be making it for either with his kids. Yeah, BM is a skanky, lazy, crazy bitch, but DH is coming in neck and neck as worst parent of the year. I actually feel sorry for the skids at this point. Its like being raised by the two stooges. At least me and DD3 are free, free, free and looking forward to a trip to my family's vacation home on the Oregon Coast, a week in Hawaii, and Vegas (for me) for my birthday. Amazing what you can afford when you drop a loser, his lazy, stupid ex-wife, her retard nephew and two ungrateful skids.

Redsonya's picture

Agreed - sorry, its been a REALLY stressful couple weeks. I guess "mentally not all there in the worst way" is a better way to phrase it.

janeyc's picture

Im so glad for you, its easy to stay in an unhappy relationship in many ways, you have taken back control and said no to the shit, if there is anything I've learnt in life, its that life is too short to be unhappy.