You are here

A quick vote- Disrespectful or Not

hbomb's picture

I'll make this short and sweet. Do you think talking about ex's (saying how wonderful that time in your life was and what not) is disrespectful to speak of in front of your spouse and mixed company?
This evening I mentioned this to my DH in private after a dinner party we attended, who then says what's the big deal, it was forever ago and blah blah. Well... I'm still not sure why he feels the need to regale his tales other than the fact he wants to brag about it (she was a stripper). Like I know we all have ex's and what not but good grief. I don't mention stories about them to my friends in front of him! Just now we've had a fight and apparently I'm overreacting. Even though I calmly told him I wasn't mad, that I just felt that he shouldn't mention those things in front of me. Hey, if I'm overreacting, please tell me! Smile

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Next time he does that follow up his story with " since we are reminiscing, the man I was with before I met DH gave me the best sex I have ever had in my life...I mean seriously the size of his penis and his never ending stamina made our 12 hours of tantric sex the best I have ever experienced...oh yes ...those were the good ole days. Right honey? Please pass me the honey butter..."

Seriously these men need to get a f&^$ing clue.