You are here

Question?

HaveHadIt's picture

With all this hostility today between SO, me and BM do you think I should still go to SS15's baseball game? She stated she would be there. I always go to his games. This would be the very first one she has come to and the season ends this week, if that tells you anything.

I'm feeling like I should just stay home. But, on the other hand, I don't really want to miss SS's game or have BM think that she upset me to the point that I'm backing down from her threats and she's in control. Know what I mean? Under normal circumstances I would go and was planning on going tonight until all the bs happened this afternoon.

What would you do?

violetforest's picture

If you have always gone in the past, go and sit way out of direct line of sight of bm and support sson. good luck

HaveHadIt's picture

I decided not to go. I'm just way to pissed off. While my intentions would be to act normal and like an adult, I've never really been this mad. And, I didn't want to chance a little league game turning into the Jerry Springer show.

HaveHadIt's picture

I am. Taking some "me" time tonight. Just me, a glass of wine and my dogs...LOL SO called, I guess she is on the other side of the baseball field, hasn't said anything to him. I'm a very level headed person but, tonight, I think the devil would have got the best of me had I went. I just hope SS15 understands and doesn't hold any of this against me. I can honestly say that my SS15 is beyond a great kid. There is nothing he does that upsets me. I couldn't ask for a more perfect skid.