You are here

PAS - Junk Science... or a new manipulation tool usurped by toxic

Rags's picture

notarelative's picture

This was... (insert word of your choice here)

Weeks later, Winenger asked Ratekin to name him Robert's legal father, arguing that he'd helped raise the boy from toddlerhood. Ratekin ruled in his favor 

In the middle of the custody battle for the two younger children who were biologically his, after CPS had determined that the boy's accusations of abuse were credible, this guy was named the legal father and ultimately gained custody.

IDontCare3117's picture

Can someone explain California laws to me?  I don't understand how that sicko got named as legal father.  I would think the mother would have some say in the matter.

Regardless, I felt sick at my stomach after reading this article.  There was a simiilar one on MSN yesterday on parental alienation and I had the same visceral reaction after reading it.  

I have no doubt parental alienation is a real thing.  We've seen it in action too many times here on ST.  I can't put into words how I feel about the Judge(s) and "mental health professionals" mentioned in the articles.  

Crspyew's picture

We see PA on this site.  But what is described n this article is nothing but charlatans making* a money grab. So disheartened after reading this.

Notthedoormat's picture

Garments, too.  YDS was PAS'd by exMIL horribly.  Crazy woman tried to get my 4YO to call me by my 1st name! I laid her ass bare many times! It's sickening how some of these ppl operate.