You are here

New Here...

Christina Marie's picture

Hey everyone,new to the forum. I am very close with my own children as well as my stepchildren and my husband. I try very, very hard to get along with their mother, who basically ignores their existance unless they are practically dying or throwing fits in her face. So my issue isn't with our babies, rather their BM and the pain she causes them..I was sure I'd find someone dealing with the likeness here...and the results in children because of this. So hello all...I enjoy my family, being a mother and wife, and being a homemaker..and lucky enough to be so. I'm lucky enough to have one of the most wonderful men in the world. Looking for some friends and understanding in the few obstacles we do have! God bless!

~Chrissie

TheWife's picture

OMG I almost freaked!!

My sister in law (whom I despise!!) is Christina Marie... I thought she had found me!!! LOLOLOL...

~*~When you kiss ass, your breath smells like sh*t~*~

StepMadre's picture

Same thing happened to me, but with BMs sister!!! She is a (deranged) SM and I saw someone on here once with her exact initials and almost had a heart attack! Turned out to have no connection, but it scared me at first. Then I realized that she is way too little of a person to get on here and that she simply doesn't care about her skids enough to bother with a site like this. Luckily, the skids live with their mom almost full-time as their dad is a drug dealer and in and out of jail. Phew...

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they will kill you." ~Oscar Wilde

Christina Marie's picture

LOL! No not me, but nice to meet you Smile

Loving Wife to David, Mother and friend to Dannie, Lizzie, Stephie and Willie