You are here

Need a laugh...

I am trying's picture

Has anyone out there ever done little things to "get back" at skids for their disrespectful / manipulative / downright cruel behaviour towards step-parents? It can be as small as taking pleasure when they get busted for doing something lousy or something more deliberate...come on...you all know you've done it...

I personally am guilty of continuing to tease SD12 about when she threw a rock (with a nasty note attached) out of her window at her friend (while SD was stuck in her room, already grounded) because her friend was playing with someone else. I called her "killer" for a while...even though the mature thing to do would have been to let it go after she served her punishment. I was just so pleased that her "true nature" was finally showing and that her parents could no longer ignore the increasingly disturbing behaviour she was manifesting...I took some guilty pleasure from that whole situation and rubbed it in just a little bit....

So let's hear what you all have done...?

I am trying's picture

Nice!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

oh, yes }:) exsd was a PIG, and her room the sty. some mornings after she left for school i would go in her sty and 'accidentily' drop a can of soda she had on her window sill...or if she left shit around the house just threw it in her room.

once, and this is real bad, i only used half a cupful of laudry soap when doing her clothes...they ended up on the floor anyways, y should i waste my detergent?

I am trying's picture

LOL! I wish my SD would act like this, but she just won't crack. The odd time she's let her "true feelings" for me be known (only behind my back though), but she tries so hard to not be the pissy one that at times we are just both being sickeningly sweet to each other, just waiting to catch the other one rolling their eyes...and the whole time all DH is thinking is "aww, isn't it sweet how they're getting along" - men are clueless!

onebright1's picture

Actually just tonite , SO calls me over to his truck window on his way to take skids to MILS so we could work, and I go up to the passenger window where SD13 is, and he says across her. "SD13 is going to try out for a play at school, They are doing Willie Wonka" and looking directly at him I say " is she trying out for Veruca, she would be perfect for that?" Hes like "yes she is and thats what I told her" She just sat there with no clue we were being facicious :?

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

When my stepshits leave crumbs all over the kitchen floor I sweep them up and then throw them in their beds.

I have asked for years for them to clean up the crumbs but they refuse to.... so now they get to sleep with them. Smile

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

I'm not talking about regular meals. I'm talking about when they smash a dry pacakage of ramen noodles and tiny pieces go flying every where. They eat them all over the house. Or when they drop cereal all across the kitchen and then expect the dog to eat. They know she won't.

I told them for 2 years to clean it up or it will go in their beds. They were warned.

Fat, lazy assholes.

Frustr8d1's picture

SD continuously takes candy & snacks from the counter even when we tell her no. I stopped buying any crappy junk food but had a little box of Jolly Ranchers on the kitchen counter after a road trip. It's not that I care if SD eats them, it's her sneaky obsession that bothers me. Plus the complete lack of self control. She's so impulsive that she is willing to eat the last piece of cake even if it means we will know it was her. I mean, if you're going to sneak food, wouldn't you at least try to make it look like you didn't--like leave a bunch of pieces left so no one notices??

So, as I predicted, SD ate ALL the Jolly Ranchers and just left the empty box on the counter. How stupid! So I put a piece of bread in the box and left it in the same spot where she left it. Sure enough, SD rummaged through the box and just left it there...but then I noticed she took my SweetTarts that were sitting next the Jolly Rancher box.

Guess the joke's on me...what an ASS she is! Sneaky asshole!

WTHDISUF's picture

I don't get back at SS8 for anything; I think he's too young to get the point even if I did have that mindset. I make him correct whatever he is doing that's not acceptable. I guess as close as it gets is that I'll call him out on his manipulations and interrupt his attempts to snow over DH. It frustrates him & he tries to backtrack or he gives up and wants to stomp off or try to slam a door...and then I make him open it and close it properly; I don't let a kid act like a man in my house and that irks him to no end. lol.