You are here

Need advice about a friend and her dd.

purpledaisies's picture

I my dh's step sister has 2 girls. The oldest is by her ex bf and the youngest is my her ex dh.

Here is the situation, while she was married to her ex dh she cheated on him with her ex bf (father of the oldest) she left her dh for him. Only thing is she took the oldest and left the youngest. She never fought for her but tells everyone that he took her from her.

Then she got in trouble for food stamp fraud and ran with her bf and dd. if she is caught she will be going to prison. Still leaving the youngest with her dad. This has been about 4 years. He still lives in the same town as step sister mom and my dh's dad. When we go to see his dad we see him and the girl. I know him very well as well as the girl.

The step sister lives about 6 hours away and hardly sees her youngest. But she tells everyone that her ex keeps her away for her. yeah right, he can't just take off and taker her out of school to go see her plus the money he would have to have that he doesn;t. she expects him to jump through hoops so she can see her. I know this b/c she posts this on face book.

So anyway ex has a new girl friend that I do not know very well. So anyway step sister posted on face book how her dd is calling her and telling her that she is not her mom and she has a new mom now and to leave her alone. She also says that her dad is telling her say this and her dad is the one to blame and really bad mouthing him on face book.

Now this does not sound like him at all we have had lots of talks about this situation and what the girl thinks and stuff. The girl told me one time while there 'aunt purple I wish my mom would turn herself in so I don't have to worry about her anymore'. She knows way more then she people are giving her credit for.

I truly don't think her dad is saying any of this crap but all this crap started when ex got a girl friend. Honestly I don't know if the girl friend is saying anything or not but I think that step sister is jealous and is trying her best to cause trouble.

The main reason I say this is b/c she is always several times a day complaining about her bf on face book and how horrible he is to her and how miserable she is. I know she regrets leaving her dh for him. Plus he told her that if she wanted to be with him that she had to leave her youngest as he didn't want her he only wanted his child.

So my question is what do I do? How should I handle this? I don't like the fact that is bashing him of face book. I haven't had a chance to talk to him about this yet but I'm going to. So i don't have his side right now.

purpledaisies's picture

I feel as though she is bringing me in b/c she is posting it on face book.This all she has been doing all day bashing him.

stormabruin's picture

Her posting her business on FB isn't bringing you into it. If that were the case, she'd be pulling in everyone who reads her FB. FB can be ignored. It sounds like you're wanting to jump in, & it's not your place.

purpledaisies's picture

I have stayed out of it. I haven't said a word to anyone. It is killing me that someone is bashing this guy when all he is doing is raising his kid while the mother is on the run and not being a mom.