You are here

in-laws and SD irritated me yesterday!!!!!

BabyGirl2005's picture

i could say i love them all equally but that would be a major lie..my BS is 5 yrs old and starting school tomorrow and i thought gee i could go to his classroom and get him all settled in and take a pic of him in his classroom...THINK AGAIN! ok so i dont drive so my inlaws BOTH came with me and came in his f*cking school with me and even his classroom!!! and at the beginning of it all i had to stop at the nurses desk and the beeyatch that was there proceeded to tell me they did not have my BS immunizations and i was like nooooo the hospital faxed them over..so she sent me to the nurses office and my friggin father in law came with..he actually came in the office with me!! and even more friggin embarassing when they asked what i needed before i could even answer the old geezer answered for me! its like UGHHHH WTF!!! am i not 28 yrs old and do i not know how to talk?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! i mean yeah he could of thought he was just helping but come on now both he and my equally irritating mother in law are soooo beyond nosy! anyway turns out the dumbass at the front desk didnt know what she was talking about and they did in fact have my BS shot records sooooo off to his classroom WE ALL went....sooo soooooooo embarassing!!!!!!!!! then we get to his classroom and my SD who is 8 yrs old starts rummaging around my BS desk and notices he has a treat on his desk...she them proceeds to pick it up and show it to my BS even after the teacher told him he could have it after he gets his stuff put away..i wanted this to be my moment with MY child dammit and they allll ruined it! my SD was annoying the piss outta me cuz she kept telling my BS what bus he was going to take and where to put his thing and EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPPOSED TO BE TELLING HIM UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THEN i was trying to help my BS sort through his things because on the projector the teacher had listed where his supplies goes and yeah that was a nightmare too cuz as i was trying to read the list both idiot inlaws were standing there reading it too me so i was getting all sorts of confused plus dealing with my brat of a SD bugging my BS!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhh!!!!!! i wished my DH would have been there and i wish i drove! i told my DH that tax time i AM taking drivers ed and getting my license because i HATE having to rely on my inlaws and my DH works long hours so its impossible for him to do anything. all in all my moment of fun with my son was ruined by all three of them! then after that i had to run my SD over to her school to drop off her supplies and meet her teacher..yeahhh that was a nightmare too but BOTH inlaws stayed in the car!!!!! it was like WTF did they want to ruin my time with my son?! sure seems like it! pisses me off something awful! but yeah so i took my SD in to meet her teacher and put away her things and yeah when it was her time to get attention did the brat want my BS helping out? hell no! omg i wanted to swat her little butt sooooo bad!!!!! she was being such a rude little snot to my BS and he was trying to help her put her things away and all the little punk kept doing was yelling at MY son! now that is soimething you DO NOT do! i am very protective of my son and even though my SD is my BS half sister im sorry i could care less..i would always choose my child over that brat! then my SD teacher said she and he brother could get a cookie or two and a caprisun so she goes after food of course and im not even kidding you this girl is only 8yrs old and LARGE for her size but very short..so she greedily takes a handful of cookies and two caprisuns and when i looked at her like wtf are you doing she replied of this other one is for him..riiiiiight.. then she proceeded to pick out cookies for her brother and all and he wanted to do it on his own but she kept offering him them until i told her look let him pick out his own and i probably gave her the look of death haha..oh well brat needs to back off my kid!..after that we left and after we got into their car my SD was saying in a bratty tone "he got three cookies and i only got two" i then told her oh well thats life! got home thank god and then yeah my inlaws stick around so i could help them with their damn smartphones they just got! im sorry but in my opinion if the phone is smarter than you you SHOULDNT own one! omg im such a bitch but dammit yesterday was HORRIBLE and i absolutely hate how my SD tries to step on my toes and do things for my son when I SHOULD BE THE ONE DOING THEM..even when i tell the brat to back off she finds another way to "help" him..she dont help him either and half the time he says "leave me alone" yeah hes only 5 but he will tell you like it is..his first day of school should be more of a success because thank god my DH will be home and we will walk my BS up to the bus stop together and pick him up together..im kind of nervous about my BS riding the bus and kind of happy my SD will be with him but im wondering when my BS will pop her one because she really irritates him..im just so thankful they go to seperate schools for now and she cant bug him on the playground..also thankful hes a boy and shes a girl cuz she keeps it up he will probably pop her so hard he will make her speak correctly! thats another thing that bugs me about my SD is her speech..i know she cant help it and its probably cuz her cheeks are so fat but the child talks like she has food in her mouth at all times! my DH said he believes its cuz shes too lazy to even attempt to speak clearly and hes probably a little right..i mean when she brings speech homework home it is so annoying sitting there trying to get her to say the words..she just sits there and pouts about how hard it is..so after a few years of that crap i finally said fine whatever if she wants to have no one understand her for the rest of her life then whatever..i am just so thankful my DH never had a boy with his mess of an ex wife cuz good lord i cant even imagine what he would have been like! also have another older SD who is currently in a temp group home cuz of her out of control behavior..i dont see her younger sis following in her footsteps but she has def got her mothers mouth! ughhhh sorry for the rant but wow i was soooooo annoyed yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! love my son to death and no one not even my SD's will hurt him with words or anything else and i DEFINETLY do not allow that parenting crap! and another thing my younger SD does that is sooooooo DISGUSTING is if her butt itches she scratches it then she gets poop on her hand where does she wipe it?? on her bedroom wall! yeah thats another thing im having her do today for sure is scrubbing her walls..my oldest SD room is trashed..before she left she managed to kick a few head sized holes in her wall and months ago she kicked in her bedroom window...if it wasnt for child support my DH said he would have sent her to her mom and been done with her years ago..she is a NIGHTMARE! so yeah i have my older SD thats out of control destructive pain in the *ss and now my younger SD wipes poop on her walls...starting to thing their both mentally retarded and good lord i will die before my son starts acting like either one of them..they all may have the same dad but my son is way better than the two of them and always will be! i did his room up in spiderman decals and painted it and its still the way it was after i did it..if i had done that to their rooms the paint would have been chipped off and decals picked off..my younger SD had a dresser in her room that had a few spots of paint chipped off and by the time we got it out of her room she had chipped off almost all the paint! idk what is wrong with these two little idiots but dammit come on now! there is NO excuse for this kind of actions and all from two capable kids..their 11 and 8 and my BS is 5 and he acts more mature than they do! he even tells my younger SD how it is gross to pick her nose or do whatever she does..omg soooo thankful kids have to grow up and get out! only got 7 more yrs with my older SD than i can kick her out happily and i will then next in line is the other one..thankful soooo thankful my son is the baby and the last to leave later in life..i know he will do well..my younger SD has potential but it isnt much and if she keeps being nasty as she is idk what will happen to her..i even got he nice new clothes and im dreading what she will do to those..she isnt destructive but she is a slob in every sense of the word! you can give her something not even messy like shell-less sunflower seeds and she will have them caked all over her face and all over the front of her shirt..shes even come home with ketchup on her butt before!!! ohhh it irritates me how she eats like a pig! so i set a new rule with her ...told he she gets any of her new clothes messy and even her old ones too she will be writing 1,000 sentences when she gets home and scrubbing the stain out of her clothes..their dad spent over 100 dollars getting both of them clothes and i told her i WILL NOT have them ruined..her brother can eat without making a mess i expect her to be able to do the same..its so gross when she eats too! at the end of every meal she has food caked alllllll around her mouth and face like what an infant would look like after a meal..i always allow her to eat first before i eat just so i dont have to sit there and watch her eat..she even makes that smacking noise with her lips as she eats too no matte how many times i remind her to stop....ohhhh if anyone has in advice for me please fill me in! again sorry for the ranting but wow i am annoyed !