You are here

Just joined

LCCOOK's picture

Hi everyone. I just joined in here and so it's only now I am learning new abbreviations. Some of the abbre. I kinda figured out the meaning based on the context of the posts. I am newly married and already am struggling where to draw boundaries as far as my husband's ex-wife is concerned. So far things has been manageable. I perceived the ex-wife to be a bit controlling as far as her daughter is concerned who is a SD to my husband. My husband loves his SD and personally I do not mind him seeing her and being a father to her. (SD is a sweet kiddo and my husband is the only Dad she knows.) What I kinda struggle with is dealing with the attitude of my husband's ex. I love my husband and as much as possible I do not want to unnecessarily burden him with me having to vent how I feel about his ex so I thought I would join here. I hope to learn and gain wisdom from many of you who have been this road longer that I have been. For now all is well as far as my husband and I are concerned. We both feel extremely blessed to have each other.