You are here

Jabba has seriously crossed a line here!!

Bubbly1's picture

Ok, we had sd's until Christmas Eve. When dd13 came home from my mothers she had some kind of bug. Flu like symptoms. Then Around 6 she started having pain in her lower right abdomen. My first thought was her appendix. In a mad rush to get her to the emergency room, called Bm to let her know what was happening. She insists on picking sd's up from my and dh's home, to save us a trip. Seemed very nice and thoughtful, Right. Dh and I rush out leaving my Elderly mother in charge.
Jabba arrives an hour later and "has to use the restroom" of course my mother let's the bi**c in!
She proceeds to go to the restroom and leave. My mother calls to tell me all this, after she discovers NO TP in my guest bathroom!!!!
We don't keep any extra in there because the kids waste it if we do! She didn't ASK for any either.
Dh seems to think she didn't HAVE to use the restroom, She just wanted to see OUR house! Ooooo I'm so pissed at the thought of that woman being in my house I could SPIT! I had to disinfect my whole bathroom that night!!

Bubbly1's picture

I hope it was #2 and she got a bad rash from not wiping her big, fat, butt!

Ewww!

I'm just glad the pictures dh and I had taken this summer were covering the living room wall!