You are here

I have become a PI

Cinders's picture

Due to a long and slow process of trying to help my partner deal with issues related to his ex and his children i have actually become a private investigator. After not believing how much surviellance work was going to cost us i decided to get involved in the industry myself and have now started my own business CT Investigations.

Its funny how you end up doing something totally different in life!

Cinders's picture

Thank you for your reply.

I live in Bedfordshire and work from home mainly in Beds, Bucks Herts although i have a office at my parents house in Oxfordshire and occaisionally work from there. My brother is in to geneaolgy and together we occasionally work on cases in finding people who have been left estates etc in wills or just helping people trace families.

I have found it to be a very useful and rewarding job so far and its great to help other people expecially as both i and my partner know how awkward it is to be in a situation where you do not know where to turn.

Barbie's picture

I would love to do something like that as well. I currently work in corrections and contracted with the Department of Corrections I have thought about doing that myself... Good for you.