You are here

Has anyone else seen this crazy story on line?

Stepped in what momma's picture

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/what-its-like-to-date-your-dad-108257390...

I ran across this today and can barely get my mouth to shut right now as it is dragging the floor. Has anyone else seen this? I am very interested in the feedback form those of you that have mini wife situations.

Ninji's picture

I really really really hope this isn't real. I feel sorry for this young girl. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it.

I am new here, I have tried several times to introduce myself and ask a few different questions but for some reason my posts would never show up. SO- Hello- thank you all very much for saving me from a nervous breakdown the last six weeks AND I look forward to hopefully getting great insight from everyone here. Smile

zerostepdrama's picture

Welcome Smile

zerostepdrama's picture

Yes ktq!

I had the "pleasure" of watching it with DH. His girls are so mini wives. Obviously not like the article mentioned or the episode, but I thought it was great when they were referencing how the dad and daughter hung all over each other like lovers. That is how the SDs are on DH. I hope it clicked in his mind, Hey this isn't right. LOL

I have always heard people say that girls will often marry a man that reminds them of their father but damn this took it way too far for me. I understand an 18 year old thinking they know what they want (shit, didn't we all back then) but that nasty ass dad taking advantage of the situation is so shocking to me.

It is WAY beyond mini wife for sure but I have seen SD12 push the boundaries, trying to sit on his lap, trying to kiss him on the mouth and in all honesty it is almost like she is trying to show me she can. ??
FDH has explained to her that this will not be tolerated and it has cleared up for a bit but I wonder how long it will take to start up again. It is almost like she testing her new found sexuality out.

In the movie August Osage County, the sister of Julie Roberts character falls for her cousin but doesn't at the time know it is her cousin.... any kind of situation like that would be horrible but I cannot imagine fully knowing someone was related to me at all and moving in to a relationship with them. N-A-S-T-Y.

SweetMom's picture

My step daughter says gross when my husband kisses me or if he has said in the past to me how handsome of a man he is joking at me. I found it strange when her first boyfriend looked like my husband. Anyway, I was eating do now let me go barf

just.his.wife's picture

Shopping list:

Brain bleach
Eye bleach
Large bat to beat sense into idiots.
Hedge shears to ensure some sick fucking morons cannot ever reproduce again.

hereiam's picture

In that situation, she had no idea that he was her father when she married him. Others choose to act on feelings and impulses, knowing that they should not.

Sunflower1's picture

I don't disagree. I actually hadn't read the story when I posted the link...I wish I hadn't. They both make me want brain bleach-but I agree that the woman who didn't know is 100% blameless. These two from the OP-her mother isn't the only person with mental health issues.

onthefence2's picture

I think my whole night might be ruined. If I can't hold down my movie theater popcorn, you are in trouble! ugggghhhhh