You are here

Greedy husband

SweetMom's picture

H took a mew job that does't pay for two weeks. I applied for several jobs, got a interview next week at post office..pray I get it! His last paycheck was small because he had to take off two days. One to take a physical, drug test and the other was the main interview. I got his check like I always do and paid the following weeks bills. This way we won't be behind. It left no grocery money so I charged 100.00 worth. It's the weekend which means h daughter is coming. She eats like a damn horse. I sent my son to his dad's for a week. I keep selling my things on resale swap sites to make ends meet. All I really have left is a gold ring I bought myself when I was single that took me two years to get paid off. I probably won't get much for it at a pawn shop but will get gold weight. Should I sale it or let them starve? He has a paid for home sitting, won't sale, won't attempt to rent. I volunteered to move there and rent my house but he refused. He has a shop slap full of tools, three vehicles Inwhich two is antique o. His property, a Antigua bulldozer in great shape, 4 antique tractors. Why should I have to keep selling my shit when he won't attempt to sale his? Would you?

Stepped in what momma's picture

Hell to the no you shouldn't pawn that ring. Why are you the only one getting rid of stuff?

SweetMom's picture

he just called and I asked him if he was getting her. He said that's next week. My mind is so flustered I forgot she came last week. Thank God!