You are here

End of Summer in CA

LuckieGirl35's picture

Long story short....We are going through a custody battle. BM is trying to move SD7 out of state and FDH would like her to live with us full time. Anyways, we are going through a CO investigation, which includes all of us being Interviewed by the state. We have to take our SD to court to be interviewed on Monday and BM says she HAS to take her. Papers say "whoever the child is in physical custody with on this day is responsible for bringing SD to the interview" Which (sorry BM) she is with us.

We have our SD every other week during the summer (Sunday-Sunday) and we are supposed to pick her up on this coming Sunday, August 7th. BM says she is not giving her to us because she wants to take her to court. (I dont think she really gets to decide, the papers say who takes her)

This is supposed to be our last week with our SD before she starts school. She starts school next Friday, August 12. BM says we can't have her next week because she starts school on Friday and she needs to take her school clothes shopping.

My FDH thought we would have her next week starting on Sunday, take her to her first day of school on Friday (Meet BM at the school), and her mom could pick her up from school, and than we could start "school Schedule" (which is every other Fri-Sun)

I am not sure when the official "Summer Schedule" stops and the "school schedule" starts.....

I know picking her up on Sunday is going to be drama. She already told us we are going to have to call the cops to get her.

What do you guys think? Are we supposed to have her this week or no?