You are here

DH going to dr today...

IAmTheMeanOne's picture

two weeks ago there was a blow up with ss14 at DH parents house....long story short...ss and his friend were acting like total assholes to ds8 and his friend...DH intervened they didnt stop...then fil got involved and ss blew up even more...dh lost his temper...the in laws berated dh about how they didnt sign up to raise ss (because he isnt allowed back at my house due to sexual aggression) even though they were the ones who invited him to stay for the summer...

DH went over last weekend to talk with ss14 about the drama he caused the past week...it did not happen because ss stayed up all night the night before playing online...and refused to get out of bed...dh just came home....from what i understand...dh has chatted with ss and told me this morning that DH is going to chat with a therepist today on how to work on/handle ss....which means we cancel plans we made today with ds and his friend...ok no worries...i am the queen of rearranging...that's when i find out that dh is taking ss tomorrow...he was like...we can all go together...um no DH...have you bumped your head?  the littles cannot be around ss...at all...perodT....

dh mentioned that he needs help with ss and that it sucks doing it alone...yall...i was polite even though i wanted to bop him on the head...i told him that right now...since he is dad...he needs to be the one to speak/be around ss....i do not need to be there...what i wanted to say was...boy...you fought me for 10 years with disipline and seeking therepy for the kid....i was thrown under the bus on a multitude of occasions because i was mean or i yelled at ss...hell yeah...you dont say you are going to rape someone and pleasantly say...now now we dont do that....

we will see if dh talks about what the dr says...the dr is kind of a moron so who knows...

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I confess... my first thought was "tell him to hire an animal trainer to help him". It has been a long week. *unknw*

SeeYouNever's picture

Classic. Bioparent won't let you be an authority figure to their kid, won't take your advice, gets defensive when you do anything that isn't kissing the kids butt, then when you disengage and stop helping with the poorly behaved kid they make a *surprised pikachu face*