You are here

Damn cheek!

janeyc's picture

So BM asked me to watch SD6 today, after bitching about me, as we had changed the days we had her this week from Thursday/Sunday to Friday/Saturday I agreed to smooth things over, she texts to say she will be 20mins late, she turns up 1hr and 20 mins late, I receive no apology for the lateness, I said to her, I did'nt lie about having a hospital appt on Saturday, she says yes you did, so I said what reason would I have to lie, I am under no obligation to look after your daughter, oh I know she says, you are bringing up the issue between me and BD, I say, no I hav'nt mentioned it, I have an issue with you calling me a lier, Im telling you now I did'nt, she clapped her fat mouth shut and walked off, I was careful too, not swear, not raise my voice and not to make any threats, I never have done, no doubt she will bitch about me and exaggerate and lie, but I've done what I wanted to achieve, I've stood up for mayself, I hope there are no consequences about this, knowing her yes.

janeyc's picture

I've been too nice by helping her out, after reading the forum posts on here, I have realised I've been too soft, anyway I will no longer do her any favours what so ever and will no longer see her ever!

LRP75's picture

I never, ever, ever deal with the BM. EVER. I refuse to even go with my DH to pick his kids up. The woman is insane. She has imaginary conversations and interactions with people. Naturally, all of the lies make her look like a victim.

So I refuse to even be around her or to talk to her. It's a self-presevation thing. If I never, ever have a conversation with her - she can't lie and say I said something. If I am never, ever around her - she can't lie and say I did something to her.

You get the idea, I'm sure.

Also, I never, ever, ever "babysit" the SKIDS. I told my DH that he better plan all visits with his kids when HE is available to take care of them.

I promise you, these are KEYS to disengaging.

Do NOT babysit the SKID. No, no, no, no, no, no and no.