You are here

"Daddy, I need more birth control" I f@&king want to vomit!!!

My4kidsmom's picture

So the little princess SD18 calls tonight to talk to daddy. She is going on and on about looking at apartments and how she wants her own place (she's a freaking freshman who just started 2nd semester) and how her and her friends are getting a place together but her friends can't pay rent until after the summer but she wants her own place now yada yada yada. We know from her Facebook and Instagram that all she's doing there is getting drunk and high aka "faded" and sleeping around with both men and women. Anyway she ends the daddy daddy drivel by telling him she is out of birth control and she needs daddy's help to get it. OMG this manipulative, sick little bitch can figure out how to get her own alcohol, drugs, and tattoos at 18 but needs daddy's help for her birth control?? WTF?? I just went off on DH and I mean went off. I told him that if he was that deeply involved in his daughters sexual life he was not welcome anywhere near mine. That there is a line that needs to be drawn and if he won't draw it, I will. I have freaking had it!!!!

Yosemite's picture

Please don't take this the wrong way but as gross as it is for her to talk to her dad about birth control, you really would rather she do that than go without and get pregnant.
While the ideal thing would be for her to handle her own business, since she isn't capable of that, something tells me that in the event of a pregnancy she would need lots of help from your DH which would drive you even more insane.
In your shoes I might be tempted to buy her a years supply just to be safe, lol.

My4kidsmom's picture

I don't think it has anything to do with her not being able to get her own birth control. I think she enjoys reminding daddy that she's a sexually active grown-up. When we first got her on birth control she would make a scene almost every time we were out somewhere and 7pm came around and would state in front of anyone and everyone present that "OMG, it's 7pm, I have to take my birth control"!! Not that she had to take her medicine but her birth control. It fits right in with her "everyone look at me and how awesome I am" attitude.
So I think she gets some sick perverted validation from daddy knowing she's sexually active.
Vomit!!!

kathc's picture

EVERY college has a health office that can give her birth control.

She's just trying to use that as an excuse to get dadddy to send her money for something else.

omgsaveme's picture

Why not just ask for money for something important. Why tell him its for birth control ? I get so sick of these weird disgusting relationships some divorced parents get with their kids. YUCK ! I remember when my DH was describing SDs C section scar, I asked him how did you see it, he says "she showed it to me" :jawdrop: disgusting !

misSTEP's picture

Yeah, she's hitting DAADDEEE up for money. Most places that have a college have a Planned Parenthood.

I got BC pills by myself prior to being 18. I really don't see why it is difficult for her.

Is she still on his health insurance? Daddy should tell his precious widdle snowfwake that she can go to the doctor and get a shot. It lasts longer and he will pay the bill when it is sent to his place.

Otherwise, the money he sends will be for alcohol and drugs.

ncgal1980's picture

Um, what does she expect her dad to do about helping her get birth control? Never mind the ick factor of talking to your dad about such stuff. Ugh.

It's not like he can stroll down to the corner drug store and get some off the shelf. I don't know if we're talking about birth control pills or not, but you have to have a prescription to get them, and that prescription has to be renewed every year. I don't know about your state, but in mine, they won't give you a bc prescription unless you've had a pelvic exam and PAP smear. It's pretty standard, I think.

And again I ask...what exactly is it that dear daughter expects her DAD to do about this?!

I totally don't blame you for your reaction, though. I'd have said and reacted the same way! That's too weird for me!

My4kidsmom's picture

See, it's not even that she needs him to pay for it! She gets 1000 dollars a month from his GI Bill and all she has to do is freaking find a doctor or clinic to get it. Again, she seems to find her drugs, alcohol, and tattoo artists just fine on her own so WHY on earth does she need Daddy to help her get her birth control?? It's something sick inside if her that makes her want him to know. He gets it now because I broke it down for him. She has a mother she can call if she truly needs assistance, which I KNOW she doesn't.
He will no longer be playing into her sick, perverted little mind games. He will just tell her "as an adult,I'm sure you don't need my help for that." And end the conversation, period!
As far as her coming back here with an unplanned kid? lol not a chance in hades! She knows that it's back to mommys trailer for that situation!