You are here

Baby Mama's Hubby AKA Adult Bully

SemiSaneMama's picture

Does anyone else have a psycho BM-hubby that is just as crazy as BM?! Our nut job BM has a hubby of 2 years. He is just as much drama as she is. Here's just a few things he has done:

- showed up at one of our rental properties that was being renovated day after day to peek in the windows and see what we were up to. Neighbors took video and I called police to put a no-trespass on him.

- constantly preaching to SD9 how "modest is hottest" (he's a religious nut as well) YET he has a Twitter account following a bunch of 1/2 naked women.

- posts daily on social media about how DH is a deadbeat, a loser & how I am Satan.

-calls our friends and searches online for any dirt he can come up with on both of our extended families. ((my/DH parents & siblings) & then posts online condemning whatever he thinks he found that is "not holy in Gods eyes"

-stalks our every move. If he sees my car at McD's - there will be a snide remark about it and it will get back to us via skids.

- mailed me a packet of job applications for every restaurant in my area, ( I suppose owning & running a business isn't work enough for him"

I feel like he is a bully. DH is ready to whoop his a$$. Any other ideas we could use to get back at this guy?

SemiSaneMama's picture

He states " kids dad" or "deadbeat ex" - he doesn't use names but everyone knows who he is referring to. I've been told it's not slander until names are used. Harassment,yes.

SemiSaneMama's picture

Great info. He is clearly stalking / harassing us. My DH tells the skids that Stepdaddy is jealous of him when they tell him these snide remarks. It seems to be causing skids to hate Stepdaddy, yet it hasn't stopped him so far. I'm working on calming DH down. It's not worth jail time to get even.

I've been saving the texts, statements, dates etc for 2 years now. I've already put a no trespass on him at our home & at our rental properties. BM nor Stepdad can show up at our home at anytime. DH has to pick up skids and drop them off. My DDs have been stalked at their schools by BM and they went as far as to friend my Ex-H and his fiancé which live out of state. They have even visited them on occasion for date nights. I swear, I 'm a Jerry Springer episode.

NoWireCoatHangarsEVER's picture

Derf. It sounds like a fitting nickname. And a sound plan. And i particularly like your quote "if we ignore they don't anything to fill their emotional tank but fight with each other". Let them turn on each other like starving dogs!

ChokinOnLemonz's picture

LMFAO Derf is the most psycho stepdad I've ever read of here! Every time you blogged I'd think, what has Derf done now?!!

SemiSaneMama's picture

Ours love the drama too. It's what fuels them. Maybe if we ignore & don't respond to anything they will both get bored of trying to provoke us. As long as my DDs and I are safe from the stalkers that's all that matters to me. DH can be a hothead, he takes no bull, this worries me.

I think in your situation the stepdad sounds like a huge insecure control freak.

Glassslipper's picture

^^^yes!^^^
That's what our lawyer said too, he is doing it to cause conflict, pushing buttons to see if DH will snap just like BM hubby does when he is mad. So that DH will look bad, unfortunately for new hubby, DH is too gentle to ever snap. So now new hubby looks like the psycho.

Glassslipper's picture

Yep! Our BM's hubby is doing the same to us.
Does all the speaking for BM to the lawyers now
Stalks us, with several police reports filed
Writes down friends and family license plates numbers when he pulls in the drive
Trash talks DH to the kids
Beats BM according to the kids
Spent 6 months in prison and 2 years on probation for abuse.
Our house is now COVERED! In security cameras because of him, and we now refuse all communication from him and next attempt to contact us will be followed up with a "third party interference" order with the courts.

Maxwell09's picture

Yep same here. Well maybe not as extreme as your situation but BabyDaddy2 would post things like "Don't worry SS3, I'll take you hunting since your daddy is too busy on Xbox" and other sideswipe comments like that. We always thought it was funny because he was an absentee father to his firstborn. He only got with BM because they thought them being together bothered us (he was married to my best friend at the time). Then they had a baby together and now he's having to deal with her psycho like DH had too. He deserves it for assuming DH was always the problem and attacking us. We have no sympathy for either of them and now he can post about BM instead of us. Life is funny like that some times

HolyShmokey's picture

We'll....just as a joke you could Drink from a bottle of water land change the label to read "Holy Water" while hiding an alkaseltzer under your tounge... Let him see you foam ... I guarantee he'd cr@p himself. Lol }:)

In all seriousness, my SD growing up was pretty rotten and overly religious. Everyone had a demon in them. My poor dad, I have no clue how he put up with it for so long (or my mom, for that matter). She and he divorced a few years ago! Thank god.

secret's picture

HA!